General

Are you like this as well?

Outside of feedism, I am basically asexual
With no interest in vanilla sex nor romance
My only semblance of sexuality is feedism
I default as ace when feedism is not an option
I know this is not very common in the feedist space
But I've seen accounts of it enough times to assume the occurrence of asexuality within feedism is bigger than in the general public
Since there's no reasonable way to gather any data on it
I'm just asking here instead
Are any of you also feedist/ ace?
1 year

Meatycake:
But I've seen accounts of it enough times to assume the occurrence of asexuality within feedism is bigger than in the general public

I have always has a low sex drive even before I got fat, as I’ve gotten fatter I’ve found it’s really the only thing that turns me on. But yeah you’re def not alone. There’s a lot of people who are only turned on by fat.
11 months

Same.
11 months

I have no interest in sex at all honestly

Having a large gf is definitely turn on (and the dream life), but for me, it doesn’t go beyond that
11 months

I am asexual.
I am in the feedism communities as i model and maybe one day someone will feed me so i wont starve smiley I also have a triple belly and that is unique so i felt it would add to the feedism community.

So yes, there are other aces that are "into" feedism. It is just not sexual for me. If I were full for once it would be nice ROFL . Other than that I just have a hobby of taking pics with the lipedema body I was given .

I want to add in that if you are sexual to a kink, that is your kink, i would not classify that as asexual as you can still get horny and sexual... youre just focused on a kink. a fetish. Asexual is the lack of sexuality XD It's like how some people cant get it up unless its bdsm, etc. Its a kink.
11 months

Spike:
I am asexual.
I am in the feedism communities as i model and maybe one day someone will feed me so i wont starve smiley I also have a triple belly and that is unique so i felt it would add to the feedism community.

So yes, there are other aces that are "into" feedism. It is just not sexual for me. If I were full for once it would be nice ROFL . Other than that I just have a hobby of taking pics with the lipedema body I was given .

I want to add in that if you are sexual to a kink, that is your kink, i would not classify that as asexual as you can still get horny and sexual... youre just focused on a kink. a fetish. Asexual is the lack of sexuality XD It's like how some people cant get it up unless its bdsm, etc. Its a kink.

I thought asexuality was when you don't experience sexual attraction.

I know a handful of ace people. Some are sex repulsed. Some enjoy sex and sexy things. (I am not including demi people in this btw.)

Of course, I'm not ace, so I can only go by what I've seen and been told by other ace people. So I may have an imperfect understanding.
11 months

Meatycake:

Yeah, I'm not far off that. Although I like general intimacy, anything sexual is feedism focused.
11 months

Meatycake:
[…]

Not exactly, but close, and i may be using the terminology differently than you.

Back in the mists of time in the 1970s when i was an adolescent, i was ace, by modern standard definitions: zero romantic and sexual desire. I felt nothing when society’s media of the time held up images of women who were supposed to be attractive (think of cartoon wolves whistling and pounding the club/bar table at the sight of what was supposed to be a sexy [cartoon] woman, plus the occasional Playboy magazine which crossed my path, etc. etc.).

Given the social programming and few publicly defined options of ways to be at the time, i honestly thought i might be gay. But i felt the same zero towards men as women. I happily concluded i was asexual, and went on with my highly cerebral, mostly emotionally void life—and at the time i was happy that way.

Then came that fateful day at the public library. I was a high school junior, there researching a report (for U.S History, i think. Doesn’t matter). Within a second of seeing my first-ever SSBBW around my age, there was an instant EXPLOSION of what in hindsight were raging passion/lust/sex hormones. At the time i had not had any such prior experience, even mild, so i had no idea what was going on, and was terrified.

It’s a longer story told in full, for another time and place. At the time i suppressed all memories of it as an anomaly, reverting to my contented asexual life for a few more years.

Not necessarily feedism, but fatness, has always been necessary for sexual connections and the longer, deeper affectionate romantic connections, for me. I ceased trying to ignore/suppress/work around it many decades ago, instead embracing it as how i am, and being open and honest about it with potential love interests.
11 months