Lifestyle tips

Hating myself for this fetish and being fatphobic to others out of self hatred

So I’m not proud of my little fatphobia habit. I know I have hurt people yet I feel this compulsion to hurt people (fat acceptance and fat proud people) because I have this deep internalized disgusted feeling towards my sexuality. I have always harassed fat people and told them that they are fundamentally wrong for being ok/being positive about being fat. I do this because I think the fact that I am a feeder and feedee is fundamentally and morally wrong. I just feel a release of guilt when I put happy fat people down. I can’t stand myself for being into this stuff, yet then I am so drawn to it and think it’s so sexy. I just feel that I am a broken person and I like to repent for it by “doing what’s morally right” and bullying fat positive people into hating themselves and believing that they are bad people like me. I just don’t know how to cope with all this hate. I wish I felt free but I know that the world hates me like I hate myself. I wanna be fat and flabby and enjoy it but I can’t help but think I am disgusting.
1 year

Jelly Rolls:
So I’m not proud of my little fatphobia habit. I know I have hurt people yet I feel this compulsion to hurt people (fat acceptance and fat proud people) because I have this deep internalized disgusted feeling towards my sexuality. I have always harassed fat people and told them that they are fundamentally wrong for being ok/being positive about being fat. I do this because I think the fact that I am a feeder and feedee is fundamentally and morally wrong. I just feel a release of guilt when I put happy fat people down. I can’t stand myself for being into this stuff, yet then I am so drawn to it and think it’s so sexy. I just feel that I am a broken person and I like to repent for it by “doing what’s morally right” and bullying fat positive people into hating themselves and believing that they are bad people like me. I just don’t know how to cope with all this hate. I wish I felt free but I know that the world hates me like I hate myself. I wanna be fat and flabby and enjoy it but I can’t help but think I am disgusting.

You are disgusting, but not for being fat. You are disgusting for going out of your way to hurt people because you are hurting.

You need some therapy and do some soul searching. You are an emotionally stunted person who needs to grow up.
1 year

Jelly Rolls:

Munchies:
You are disgusting, but not for being fat. You are disgusting for going out of your way to hurt people because you are hurting.

You need some therapy and do some soul searching. You are an emotionally stunted person who needs to grow up.

He is not disgusting; just lost and damaged.
1 year

Jelly Rolls:

Munchies:

Anjou:
He is not disgusting; just lost and damaged.

I said what I said. He knows what he is doing is wrong, but he won't stop. That makes him disgusting.

Lost and damaged would be if had conflicting thought about gaining weight but didn't go out of his way to inflict pain and suffering onto others.
1 year

Yikes, that's..
Uuuh
Kind of like me, but irrational
1 year

Sounds like you need to seek therapy. This isn't healthy, and being a bully to others just because of your self hatred is disgusting. What others wish to do with their bodies is non of your concern.
1 year

Jelly Rolls:

First, good for you for being brave enough to post this. Though I do think you may be doing it more for your own arousal than for actual discussion.

The things people say here are true about therapy, what you are doing by hurting and undermining fat people is tragic and morally reprehensible, far moreso than participating in this fetish in almost any fashion.

Do you understand that by projecting that reflection of self-hatred, you are in fact fetishizing your interactions with normal people? Most fat people are not humiliation-desiring feeders and feedees. Most are fat because they have no choice, and most don't want to be fat, and many already hate themselves.

Due to the sexual nature of your projection, what you are doing... is tantamount to public rape.

Stop.
1 year

Zorah:
Im kinda the same way unfortunatly. I really dislike this kink sometimes because its unhealthy

If you are turned on by the idea of it being unhealthy, then you can't be trusted to define "unhealthy".

First, fat is not inherently unhealthy, skinny is not inherently healthy, and the medical and diet establishments that promote such are the same ones that promoted decreasing meat consumption and increasing grain consumption in the 70s and 80s leading to the current obesity epidemic. Additionally, the diet industry makes money when you feel bad about yourself or scared. Their motives are just as corrupted as yours.

Second, "this kink" is an extremely broad genre with many subgenres and varying modes of expression. What you actually mean is YOUR kink.

And thirdly, and related to both the above points, there is nothing inherently unhealthy about being attracted to fat people, sharing fantasies, rp, etc. That's why the site is called "fantasy" feeder.

If you choose to interpret this genre as entirely composed of active death feedists and public nonconsensual sadists, that in fact says nothing about the genre, and says everything about you.

Finally, please read the OP before agreeing with it, it clearly describes a mental health issue of, a propos, public nonconsensual sadism passed off as concern and personal repentance.
1 year

Everyone on this thread calling OP disgusting did u not read their post?
They were telling honest thoughts, im sure it took a lot and u come here to bash? Shame on you.
1 year

Curiousicey:
Everyone on this thread calling OP disgusting did u not read their post?
They were telling honest thoughts, im sure it took a lot and u come here to bash? Shame on you.

I did read their post. I read it twice. And based on what I read, I came to the conclusion I did.

If you want to take a more empathetic approach, more power to you. I won't stop you or shame you for it. However, I will call a spade a spade.
1 year
123   loading