General

Pokémon

Hoping it’s okay to put this here, I thought it was really cool to see how many people replied to the favourite Pokémon thread. I was wondering if anyone wanted to actually play any Pokémon be it battles or raids maybe there are also other things. Currently playing through violet if anyone wants to play that but I’ve also played way too much sword/shield.
1 year

Pokémon

Pokemon is my second favorite gaming franchise. I already beat Scarlet, completed my dex as well. I can't wait for DLC! I recently played through Pokemon Green with just a Eggexcutor and I recorded my playthrough so it'll be up on my channel once the video is done being edited. smiley
1 year

Pokémon

Still needa beat violet and probably won’t for a while since I’m gona be busy but I managed to complete my dex for shield. Hopefully the dlc is good like crown tundra. Executors an interesting choice, the closest of come to that is almost soloing black and white mostly with a thawk.
1 year

Pokémon

Nice be cool to trade or battle also if your missing any sword or shield mons I can help with that
1 year