Gaining

My personal assistant wants me to gain…

Sounds like you’re living the dream for real. Hope everything stays good in the professional sense between you two and maybe something romantically comes of it
1 year

Loving this thread! Sounds like the dream office working environment 😁
1 year

I think you'll soon fatter as she in this way. I like it to read how see's you fattening. I hope you'll succeed to get her fatter. Because a little bit more fat around her would be good for her. ;-)
1 year

You should post this in the story section.
1 year

Munchies:

If he doesn't, I will.
1 year

Munchies:

Reflection Of Perfection:
If he doesn't, I will.

I am pretty sure that's plagiarism.
1 year

A large part of me doubts if this is actually a true story and absolutely no part of me cares if it is or not because you are such an amazing writer and you totally should submit this!!!

So often men on these sites write crudely about fat women to the point that it seems they have no actual attraction to them and probably don’t even realize it, just because they don’t have a way with words at all. The way you write the reader can feel the heat of your attraction for this girl and the situation! I haven’t been this impressed in a long time.
1 year

NocturnalDevotion:
A large part of me doubts if this is actually a true story and absolutely no part of me cares if it is or not because you are such an amazing writer and you totally should submit this!!!

So often men on these sites write crudely about fat women to the point that it seems they have no actual attraction to them and probably don’t even realize it, just because they don’t have a way with words at all. The way you write the reader can feel the heat of your attraction for this girl and the situation! I haven’t been this impressed in a long time.

It is legitimately good writing. Don't see that very much on here.
1 year

So, not just me who thinks this reads a lot more like a fiction story than something that actually happened? Good.

Much as I want to believe this, I just can't.

I will say this though.. it does seem like very good writing and it's engaging. Even if it's all fiction I still want to read the next part.
1 year

After that last update definitely don't believe this anymore.
Well done author though.
1 year
12   loading