Gaining

Embarrassed to buy heavy cream

I really wanna gain 15 pounds using heavy cream, but I have anxiety buying it. I also have a roommate who would judge me knowing I’m drinking straight cream. Any advice?
1 year

But it from a store where you’re not known, but it alongside other products, and don’t drink it at home.
1 year

Just say you’re using it to make chicken alfredo 😉
1 year

Tegmark54:
I really wanna gain 15 pounds using heavy cream, but I have anxiety buying it. I also have a roommate who would judge me knowing I’m drinking straight cream. Any advice?

Honestly, I would use it to cook a d add some in your morning coffee as creamer. There's a lot of ways to cook with heavy cream. Frankly, I would recommend cooking with it over drinking it because it's easier to digest and processes.
1 year

I would honestly just suggest eating ice cream at that point if it’s to weird for you to get heavy cream, just put down a tub every few days (it’s what I do when I have ice cream, love the stuff)
1 year

Make a chocolate pudding with it. Add sugar to taste, a bit of vanilla, cocoa powder like Nestle’s Quick, whip it with an electric mixer. Now you have chocolate whipped cream that looks like pudding. Just don’t whip it too much or you’ll have chocolate butter. Not that that’s bad. 😁
1 year

I sometimes shop at different stores, so it doesn’t look like I have a kart full of lots of treats and snacks. And I use the self checkout.
1 year

For the most part, no one cares what you buy at the grocery store. Heavy cream is used for all sorts of recipes. People are far too busy doing their own thing to probably even notice. Even if they do see you buying a bunch of heavy cream and ask about it, just say you are baking. There are also many grocery stores with self checkouts.

The bigger issue with heavy cream is it's expensive! Look around to find which one has it cheapest. Walmart with the grocery stores in them is where I've found it cheapest.

Edit: and in regards to the roommate. Obviously don't chug it straight from the carton while they are standing in front of you. Otherwise, just say it's for your coffee or tea. Or you have some recipes you wanna try that it calls for. Since the vast majority of people think gaining weight is something no one wants, it's probably the last thought your roommate will have seeing heavy cream in the fridge. Best wishes!
1 year

Not that you should be embarrassed but going to stores that have self-checkout is always convenient when all you're doing is buying heavy cream and other junk food
1 year