Fat experiences

Nothing else like it

In my lifetime, I have found out that there is nothing else that feels as good as fat. I find myself rubbing, caressing, and just playing with my big fat belly. And sometimes my jiggly thighs. Even at work. I don't know why society and the medical profession are against something so soft and fun to touch.
1 year

Nothing else like it

Yeah I agree, I've been big since I was a teenager but since I've gotten bigger this year I'm exactly the same as you can't help but play with my belly lol
1 year

Nothing else like it

It's a great feeling, just blocks out everything else from the outside negatively said about it.
1 year

Nothing else like it

Yes I love feeling my body get so soft and flabby!!!
1 year

Nothing else like it

Ky Belly Boy:
In my lifetime, I have found out that there is nothing else that feels as good as fat. I find myself rubbing, caressing, and just playing with my big fat belly. And sometimes my jiggly thighs. Even at work. I don't know why society and the medical profession are against something so soft and fun to touch.

The society for following the fashion, unable to think for itself.
Doctors for health, although doctors must understand that there are people who like to be big, and they should advise them how to be big with the least damage to their health, based on the individual health data of each patient.
1 year