General

What about men gaining weight do you like?

I enjoy fat and think men look better with more on them. I also love to cook and think that weight gain from my food is the highest of compliments.
1 year

It just looks and feels great. It is cute but also powerful. I love the feel of someone who is bigger than me, in any kind of intimate situation, whether that is full sex or just cuddles. It’s kind of luxurious

I’m bisexual and I don’t really see a massive difference in the kind of attraction I experience between men and women, but like a lot of us here I’m a fan of bellies and due to the way men store fat they have a bit of an advantage in growing a big, prominent belly I suppose
1 year

I love being able to eat more and more. Stretch my stomach not just for the look but because I legitimately love eating. My gut won’t stop growing but every pound of fat I add I want more
1 year

I love being able to eat more and more. Stretch my stomach not just for the look but because I legitimately love eating. My gut won’t stop growing but every pound of fat I add I want more
1 year

When it comes to other guys I just love how a massive belly apron/ball gut looks and how the fat fills out a person's form.

For my own gaining it's the freedom of eating whatever and how much I want without worry + knowing that it's going to make me bigger.

There's also the softness and jiggling that comes with being fat that I love
1 year

BakeryCreations:
Hi, I was curious about what men who gain weight or want to gain weight find particularly entrancing about it. Or what those that appreciate watching a man gain find entrancing about it.

As a man who has for some time liked the idea of woman gaining weight, I have always been curious about those who enjoy men getting bigger.

I just like the idea of being able to give the softest hugs possible and having extra fat is great for cuddling
1 year

My husband has gained about 40lbs since we met. I love that he embraces his love of food, and fully owns the belly he has grown. He doesn’t try to suck it in. It is so satisfying to watch him fall asleep on the couch with his belly sticking out through the bottom of his shirt. He also loves drifting off into a nap while I rub his big round gut. He says that me rubbing his belly simultaneously makes him hard, but also is so relaxing that it makes him want to fall asleep.
1 year

Ohbig:
My husband has gained about 40lbs since we met. I love that he embraces his love of food, and fully owns the belly he has grown. He doesn’t try to suck it in. It is so satisfying to watch him fall asleep on the couch with his belly sticking out through the bottom of his shirt. He also loves drifting off into a nap while I rub his big round gut. He says that me rubbing his belly simultaneously makes him hard, but also is so relaxing that it makes him want to fall asleep.

You should try rubbing two things. 🤭
1 year
12   loading