Fat experiences

Ever get envious of other peoples sizes?

Ah, yes! Whenever I see one of the male profiles here who’s one level fatter than me, and with the moobs I want, I get excited :-) My wife is 325 pounds with soft, luscious fat all over her…so that contrast is also quite a turn-on :-)
1 year

Yeah I do! There are loads of people who I see and just think wow you look incredible! I just wish there was a device where I could pick what size and shape my body could be
1 year

All the time!
1 year

Fireduct:
To all the gainers and feedees out there, do any of you ever get struck with a feeling of envy when you end up encountering someone who is larger than you?

Whenever I go grocery shopping or traveling and I see people who are like a 100 lbs or more heavier than me, who more than likely not even be in the feedism community, i just can help but get flooded with thoughts like: i want to be that size myself, how did they do it even if it was unintentional, id be so much happier at that size.

Just a random thought i wanted to share and see if others ever felt the same.

My partner went on vacation last year and saw a man at least 100 lbs heavier than he was. (He's a pretty big dude as it is.)

Let's just say that he was inspired to get even bigger ~
1 year

All the time, though as I've gotten fatter, there are fewer people who are fatter than me. One instance in particular, I noticed someone around 600 pounds waiting in the lobby of a cinema. That was major fat envy.
1 year

It’s very rare that I see someone heavier than me irl, but I do sometimes get jealous of some physiques who I see online who gained differently or who look fatter than me even though I’m 50-100 pounds heavier than them. Weird phenomenon.
1 year

Blimp Bizkit:
I tend to get envious when I look at the fast food available in USA, cause I know I would get ungodly fat from living there and have everything so close by to order home

So in general I tend to get envious when I see very large Americans and wish I was big enough to ride on a scooter

Come on over! smiley The food portions and amount of food you can get for the money is insane when compared to some other countries. There wouldn't be TV shows called "My 600lb life" if this wasn't the land of fatness. Although I think Mexico and some Pacific islands are actually fatter than the US.
I just imagine people who go live on some of those islands start off skinny and just blow up rapidly from living there lol.

As for the question of the post. Yes, not a real envy but more of a "I can't wait to be that fat" or "I'd love to be that fat" when seeing people who have a similar body type but are fatter.
1 year

Omg yes! I seen this guy wile I was driving today! He was driving an older Buick and he took up the whole front seat. I'm sure he bairly sneezed in there... had to be around 600 lbs. I am still soooo jealous! It's like..... man I can't wait to be that big!
1 year

Ssbhmjoe:
Omg yes! I seen this guy wile I was driving today! He was driving an older Buick and he took up the whole front seat. I'm sure he bairly sneezed in there... had to be around 600 lbs. I am still soooo jealous! It's like..... man I can't wait to be that big!

Thankfully we live in the best time period so far in all of humanities time on this planet to get as huge as you want. What a time to be alive when in some countries being fat is more common than not. Along with the internet allowing us all to find others like us. smiley Then, if you get super huge you might even get paid to be on TV about how huge you are. Craziness! Lol
1 year

all the time! most of my friends are bigger than me and i am so jealous of how fat they all are! most of them are also trying to lose weight, and then theres me whos trying to get as big as them and then continue to keep out growing them all. sometimes i wish there was just a way for them to give me all the fat they dont want haha.
1 year
12   loading