General

Chef feeder feedee relationship

For anyone thats a chef, has this helped in the feeder department?

For feedes, does knowing your feeder or potential feeder being a chef turn you on?
1 year

Roseguardknight:

For feedes, does knowing your feeder or potential feeder being a chef turn you on?

My partner isn’t a chef but the thought of having a feeder who is a chef and regularly cooks me delicious food is really hot.I know I’d get massive if i was able to eat delicious food all the time
1 year

Roseguardknight:

Feedmesqueezeme:
My partner isn’t a chef but the thought of having a feeder who is a chef and regularly cooks me delicious food is really hot.I know I’d get massive if i was able to eat delicious food all the time

Its good to know that I have that going for me then. Cooking for others is always amazing and fattening up another while I cook would be 🤌 *mwah!
1 year

Roseguardknight:

Feedmesqueezeme:

Roseguardknight:
Its good to know that I have that going for me then. Cooking for others is always amazing and fattening up another while I cook would be 🤌 *mwah!

I’m sure you’ll make someone really happy and fat with your cooking skills!
1 year

OhHey:
I'd love a chef/baker feeder partner. It does turn me on quite a bit

If you did find one, then a good chef will have the house smelling amazing every day and there would always be something to eat.

For me anyway, ive always loved a chance for people to try my food
1 year

It would be an interesting concept that’s for sure! At least the feedee can be quite the testing and/or critique. 👍
8 months

Plumpcurves:
Having a partner who can bake and cook for me sounds like a dream come true. It would be hard to say no.

Cookforlove:
It would definitely be helpful when inspiration hits and having a girlfriend who will eat all of it

Plumpcurves:
Everyone would be so happy. Fat and happy.

Cooking is such a sensual activity for me. I love to cook and bake.

There is much joy in all of this.

And yeah, it’s difficult to say no to someone who has poured so much time and energy and love into a meal or dessert.
8 months