General

Code word to identify people in the community?

What about using Neapolitan for a code word?

It's a bit of a mouthful but the feederism flag has the same colors and it's easy enough to hide in a bio as saying your favorite flavor of ice cream is Neapolitan
1 year

SteakFryThighs:

It's a bit of a mouthful but the feederism flag has the same colors and it's easy enough to hide in a bio as saying your favorite flavor of ice cream is Neapolitan

Blimp Bizkit:
I actually like this, its subtle but gives the right message as a code đź‘Ź

I could also get behind this
1 year

SteakFryThighs:

Blimp Bizkit:

Ssbhmjoe:

This is a really clever idea, I like it
1 year

SteakFryThighs:

Blimp Bizkit:

Ssbhmjoe:

This is a really clever idea, I like it
1 year

When I’m shoveling the food in I just say “Hey, that’s why they make larger sizes”. When I was working I was walking back to my desk from the cafeteria with a breakfast container, a bagel slathered with butter and cream cheese, and some kind of cake. One of the guys looked at me and asked “you gonna eat all that?” I said hell yeah, but this just a snack. So anyway I say I just I like to eat. I think at the most people think I don’t care if I get fat.
1 year

But what if you end up encountering a normie and then they wanna get ice cream but you actually do not like these? I dunno haha maybe it’s just my brain trying to think up every possible scenario that could happen
1 year

SteakFryThighs:

Ooo I like this one! It fits pretty well!
1 year

I just call myself a foodie if the topic of food/enjoying eating ever arises with someone, that usually helps me get a read on how they feel too. It’s a term that’s becoming more common, but we know it wholeheartedly. They know the term and agree with enjoying food? Then dig deeper into that conversation. If not, then maybe tread that area lightly.
1 year

Reflection Of Perfection:
Anyone ever see the movie City Island?

The SSBBW's code word is 'Botero'

2seatsalways:
This!

Wait… there’s a movie about feederism? Learn something new everyday
1 year

I had an idea not for a word, but still a somewhat coded message for those trying online dating

As far as I can tell, hinge is the only one that allows you to like specific pictures on someone’s profile. So what if food becomes the code, feeders showing off food or offering it to the camera, and feedees eating, slices of pizza etc. The important part is food on the shot that isn’t being offered or eaten but is there for show
7 months
123   loading