Fat experiences

Body change

What is hotter, seeing your partner’s body changes over time or seeing how your body changes?
1 year

Body change

Falcor:
What is hotter, seeing your partner’s body changes over time or seeing how your body changes?

Ex-gainer turned feeder here. My partner's body changing every time.

Oddly enough, it's a turn on for me if he is gaining or losing weight.
1 year

Body change

Falcor:

It’s most awesome to have them both happen simultaneously :-)
1 year

Body change

If I had to choose one it would be seeing my partner gain. I love noticing the new pudge and rolls. Also seeing them eat a big meal and know they’re just going to pack on more weight.
I love my gains for different reasons. Feeling how tight my clothes are getting is an experience I love. Also that feeling of ‘I let myself go’ is something I enjoy.
It’s definitely a tough choice but I think seeing others gain is what I love more.
1 year

Body change

Most of the time it would be my partner's, but occasionally it's changes to my own body. Ideally I wouldn't have to choose which to enjoy though.
1 year

Body change

Up to a few weeks ago I would have said, seeing my partner’s body change is supper hot. However I am now in a bit of a strange situation, since my wife, which is not into gaining had gained quite a bit herself (unintentional), had asked to stop my intentional gain (even though I know she prefers me fit I intentionally gained some lbs to make her feel better about her gain). Ever since I stopped gaining , I have lost more lbs then my starting weight and never thought that will make feel hotter, but seeing the contrast that was created between our two bodies, the way she is fattening up and I am getting fitter by the day, is super hot!
1 year

Body change

Mooidik:
my girlfriend had put on weight and thought it was terrible! she is now losing weight! but i'm getting fatter.. finally fatter! and honestly i thought i wanted to see her thicker! but honestly i want to see myself fatten fattening and getting extremely fat!!and she can get slim

I'm interested how common this scenario is, because I've had a similar mindset change over the years.

My partner has lost quite a bit of weight over the years, and isn't particularly interested in getting bigger again (which I'm totally supportive of - as much as I liked her being bigger, it's her body and she's happier this way).

Since that's happened, I definitely find myself thinking about my own weight a lot more than I did. It feels a bit nicer to focus on something I like, rather than something my partner dislikes, I guess?
1 year