General

Relatively pointless trivia

Just thought I’d ask some dumb questions I always find interesting to discuss. What are peoples favourite heroes and villains of fiction. Also if you were in a piece of fiction what role do you think you’d play?
1 year

Fivv:
Just thought I’d ask some dumb questions I always find interesting to discuss. What are peoples favourite heroes and villains of fiction. Also if you were in a piece of fiction what role do you think you’d play?

My favorite superhero is Brainiac 5.

My favorite supervillain is Harley Quinn (if you can ever consider her a villain).

If I had a part to play in a piece of fiction, I'd like to be that character that gets a few seconds of screen time, is doing their own thing, and is doing pretty well overall. They inspire the protagonist in some way and live in peace.
1 year

Fivv:

Munchies:
My favorite superhero is Brainiac 5.

My favorite supervillain is Harley Quinn (if you can ever consider her a villain).

If I had a part to play in a piece of fiction, I'd like to be that character that gets a few seconds of screen time, is doing their own thing, and is doing pretty well overall. They inspire the protagonist in some way and live in peace.

Nice to see another LSH lover...smiley

Fav. superhero Bouncing Boy!

Fav. Villain Mordru

I'd probably be in charge of the local ice cream parlor/sandwich shop.....lol
1 year

Interesting cool answers. I haven’t read too many comics since I’m not good at keeping track of them but that’s interesting to see someone somehow related to brainiac actually being a force for good. I think depending on the version you could say Harley is a different type of villain compared to say jokers just total chaos villainy.

Bouncing boy looks kinda funny like some of the older comic heroes I like it kinda reminds me of the old richy rich books somehow. Mordru seems pretty cool just a really cool looking evil wizard is the gist I’m getting.

Hero wise I really enjoyed Batman in the brave and the bold. Otherwise I don’t know if you’d fully count him as a hero but uncle Iroh is one of my favourite fictional characters.

If I had to say my favourite villain it’d probably either be Davy Jones I love his theme so much and his design. Alternatively general vamp is peak villainy along with the boss of RX or black general. I really like the goofier kinds of villains like the ones that parody power rangers.

Personally I feel like I’d be the moon for a villain in a kids show or power rangers show. You know the type that are more silly than threatening and that don’t seem to actually be capable of actual evil. Like the goon that just hypes up the boss when there giving their corny monologue.
1 year

I don’t know that much about ratchet and clank but I hear there pretty good. Vader is cool and I really like grievous especially when he splits his arms, it’s very menacing I love it.

Ain’t that a mood being a socially anxious Druid.
1 year

Raven from Teen Titans is my favorite super heroine! That’s why she’s in my avatar. xD My favorite villain is probably Dabi from My Hero Academia. I can’t really picture myself being a hero in fiction, I’d be more of a antihero. I’d team up with heroes if it was going to benefit me, and same with villains.
1 year

Fivv:

Batman

my role: Batman fan girl
1 year

Ravens pretty cool with their magic and characterisation I feel especially with the whole trigon (I think his name was) dilemma. Dabi is interesting I like his kinda held together concept and design alongside his how he ties into the story. I’d say my favourite hero aca villains are gentle and la brava. Antihero is pretty interesting choice kind neutral alignment I suppose.

Batmans really fun although I prefer different iterations more than others. I like the silliness of the brave and the bold most but a lot of other media does a good job with the character. The roles pretty funny as well just imagining from the sidelines the ‘woo break his kneecaps Batman’. Do you have a favourite Batman media wise?
1 year

It also occurs to me King pin is a character I really like. Especially in into the spider verse where he’s just a brick wall with limbs.
1 year