General

Stupid question

Are pants and underwear supposed to go around your belly button or right below your belly hang? Ive asked 3 people and i keep getting different answers
1 year

Stupid question

I suppose it depends on how you wear them and what type of pants they are. I’m not sure if there’s an official answer.
1 year

Stupid question

TacticalMilk:
Are pants and underwear supposed to go around your belly button or right below your belly hang? Ive asked 3 people and i keep getting different answers

It honestly depends on the person.

Some people find wearing their pants to be more comfortable or look better. Just do what you like.
1 year

Stupid question

When you have a big fat belly you kind of lose a clearly defined waist, the waist is technically above the belly button so I mean pants and underpants are measured to go around this area. But it’s really up to you and how you feel the most comfortable.
1 year

Stupid question

Mine always get pushed under my belly because it's big and round and it feels just as comfortable. Just go with what feels most comfortable for you.
1 year

Stupid question

I like putting my jeans around my stomach. It looks cute
1 year

Stupid question

Based
1 year

Stupid question

I never wore my pants around my waist, even when I was skinnier. I especially don’t do it now, because none of my pants or underwear would fit right and it would be uncomfortable. I get overstimulated if I wear my pants around my waist.
1 year