Gaining

Fatpiphany

Many people are conflicted about gaining when they start. But as they gain, some of them find their fears dwindling and their enjoyment increasing, until they have a moment where they realize they're definitely getting fat and love it.

I call this a "fatpiphany". (fat + epiphany).

Who has had one? And if you have, or know someone who has, please share any details.
1 year

Fatpiphany

I have definitely had the "fatpiphany". I've been into feedism well before I ever knew what it was. All those old cartoons from the 90s depicting weight, gain such as Rugrats and Doug, stirred something in me as just a kid. Once I discovered this community in high school I remember being turned on by thinking of myself getting fat but was definitely too scared and never thought it was a real possibility. I was way to self conscious about what others would think. As a result I mostly turned my focus to women gaining weight but deep down I knew I was always more turned on at the thought of getting fat myself.

Fast forward to 2019 and all I can think about is going for it and finally doing a test gain. As a result of on and off binges I ended up going from 170 to 190 by 2020. With covid and quarantine I found myself in the perfect situation. Soon enough I reached 200 lbs. I had always thought reaching 200 was such a big milestone. But I honestly didn't really feel that fat. Nobody had said anything or seemed to notice either. I think this was the "fatpiphany". Realizing all my fears of what people would say if I gained weight went out the window at that moment. Before I really knew what happened I hit 244 lbs in 2022. I got a little nervous about how much and how quickly I gained and lost about 25 lbs down to 220. But the urge is back strong and I'm back up to 230 with sights set on 250.
1 year