Fat experiences

Urges to fatten

CakeCakeCake:
Hi, does anyone else have this problem where you try to stop fattening up on purpose but then get urges to fatten again and again? I feel like I need to lose weight for health reasons but I can't help myself I just get an overwhelming urge to feed and watch my belly swell as it succumbs to being fattened. I guess I just have to accept that this is me and I should be fat.

Last year, my partner and I struggled to slow down with feedist shenanigans. We'd go hard for a bit, and then make plans to slow down. But, he'd missed being stuffed, and I'd crumble because I missed it too. Or, I'd make him horny, and then we'd end up stuffing him silly.

We're doing better this year. I still stuff him from time to time, but It's not as intense as it used to be. Back to back all day stuffing aren't sustainable.
1 year

Urges to fatten

Dieting slows down the metabolism, so if you try to lose weight, you generally can't, long term. Then add the enjoyment of eating and I say that once you gain it, you own it, plus more.
1 year

Urges to fatten

CakeCakeCake:
Hi, does anyone else have this problem where you try to stop fattening up on purpose but then get urges to fatten again and again?

Absolutely! A few weeks ago I thought for a while I was done but over the past week it came back stronger than ever. I think this is just something we gotta accept as part of our sexuality. Peaks and Valleys, just like any other sexual desire.
1 year

Urges to fatten

There was a pretty well viewed gainer here a decade ago who had a longer cruise like 12-13 days and went from high 150's to 176. All while being more of an overeater than a Feedee. Since you are embracing the life all in : I could see you returning with 15 plus extra lbs which will show on someone regardless of height.
As far as eating after returning to work I am sure you'll come up with ways to keep gaining very well.
Picture this. Just 6 lbs a month is 72 lbs in a year. Hoping you come back around 170. In a years time 242 on 5'0" is mind boggling Fat. I have a girlfriend your height who is still not anywhere near slim at 180.
6 lbs a month after the gorge and gainfest. You can do it.
1 year

Urges to fatten

I am in a mood I just can’t shake rn I just have food and getting fat on my mind on repeat. It’s not like effecting my day to day activity much but it’s there like I wanna stuff and stuff but I know in a few days or a week or so I’ll be back to where I was about a week ago. Part of its triggered by the fact I weighed in at my heaviest and I broke 400 lbs. I just feel like there’s no release, and it’s not like a sexual one.
1 year

Urges to fatten

Morbidly A Beast:
I am in a mood I just can’t shake rn I just have food and getting fat on my mind on repeat. It’s not like effecting my day to day activity much but it’s there like I wanna stuff and stuff but I know in a few days or a week or so I’ll be back to where I was about a week ago. Part of its triggered by the fact I weighed in at my heaviest and I broke 400 lbs. I just feel like there’s no release, and it’s not like a sexual one.

AmandaD29:
I totally feel this way a lot!

I feel this way all the time but for most of us; it was always there back beneath the surface. I know for me; my desire to eat and later to eat to the point of purposely gaining fat has been there. I have never not been chubby so I saw constantly stuffing as a norm. As a fatty, there is never any release because I can never get enough to eat so I had to reframe my addiction to food. I just binge freely but within reason. The fatter one becomes; eating mindfully will be your sex.
1 year

Urges to fatten

WideJuan76:
I feel this way all the time but for most of us; it was always there back beneath the surface. I know for me; my desire to eat and later to eat ro the point of purposely gaining fat has been there. I have never not been chubby so I saw constantly stuffing as a norm. As a fatty, there is never any release because I can never get enough to eat so I had to reframe my addiction to food. I just binge freely but within reason. The fatter one becomes; eating mindfully will be your sex.

Damn well said Juan
1 year

Urges to fatten

WideJuan76:
I feel this way all the time but for most of us; it was always there back beneath the surface. I know for me; my desire to eat and later to eat ro the point of purposely gaining fat has been there. I have never not been chubby so I saw constantly stuffing as a norm. As a fatty, there is never any release because I can never get enough to eat so I had to reframe my addiction to food. I just binge freely but within reason. The fatter one becomes; eating mindfully will be your sex.

Morbidly A Beast:
Damn well said Juan

Much appreciated bro. I have been down that path and not many know the pull that our need and greed for food has on us. Some will just come here to role play but most of us actually live it. We can't take off the fat suit. So, for fat men like me; it is a natural progression. For most fat men, it is hard to find those who get it. And when you find a female that gets it then you are in heaven but most have to waddle this path of not being able to stop eating alone. I am glad that I just made peace with it. If I have to be addicted to anything; I am glad that it is food and donuts. And, after awhile you body gets used to the no sex to the point that eating to beyond capacity does the same thing.
1 year

Urges to fatten

AmandaD29:
I gave up fighting it a while ago. It's just too satisfying to give in!😁

I given up with the dieting. You lose some weight but only to gain more weight.
1 year

Urges to fatten

AmandaD29:
I gave up fighting it a while ago. It's just too satisfying to give in!😁

Chubbydiva:
I given up with the dieting. You lose some weight but only to gain more weight.

That is why I got off that yo-yo years ago. If I am only going to gain anyway from dieting; why not just get fat the first time around ???
1 year
12   loading