Fat experiences

Urges to fatten

I took the plunge after I put on some weight during the lockdowns and struggles with dieting.

It's totally been worth it just indulging but I still make sure to eat a balanced-ish diet + workout. For sure won't catch me running or skipping 3rds any time soon though
1 year

Urges to fatten

Zorah:
No lost 10kg but this is still the only thing i find sexualy exciting. Idk how to get rid of this and be into something else more normal..

Why should you be ashamed of your fetish? You like what you like.
1 year

Urges to fatten

Zorah:
No lost 10kg but this is still the only thing i find sexualy exciting. Idk how to get rid of this and be into something else more normal..

It is absolutely normal. You can learn to live with it. As long it is in a healthy correspondence to muscle mass
1 year

Urges to fatten

Ever since I was a young boy, I have had the urge to get fat. But that didn't happen until highschool. After that I stayed about the same weight (268 pounds) for years. Then after the millennium. I got up to my heaviest, 297 pounds. My parents convinced me to lose weight. So I got down to 245. But I realized that I loved being fatter.
1 year

Urges to fatten

I can't wait to be considered morbidly obese again. To me it is an accomplishment
1 year

Urges to fatten

I am already over that. I'm 274 pounds
1 year

Urges to fatten

TinyTina:
Been thinking at the rate I have been gaining, I might need to change my goal. Instead of doubling my high school weight of 95 pounds to 190, I could go from 95 pounds to 95 kilos…giving me the opportunity to add another 20 pounds of fat to my figure.

Of course it is tantalizing, but a little scary to think at that weight I would have a BMI over 40. The term “morbid obesity” does sound pretty, well, morbid. I know there are certainly implications for my health at that size…but at my current BMI of 33, which is considered obese, I feel fabulous.

I am finding the fatter I get, the fatter I think I can get.

I think you are an astounding slim to fat gainer the likes of which I have seen before .But not since 2015.

I think that you might have gone from 152 to 172 in just over 20 days.

This ability you have discovered is new. Everything prior to February was kind of accidental.

I think you should not set such limits and pick a time frame for letting go and exploring instead. Maybe until May 31st. Or July 4th. Not worrying about the exact number but rather the experience.

And standing bikini pics rather than sitting. Just saying. Best wishes whatever you decide.
1 year

Urges to fatten

Zorah:

It takes over. My only turn on now!
9 months

Urges to fatten

I definitely have this strong urge to gorge and gain. I love food and eating and being full, being fat and getting fatter tells me that I am fulfilling this need I have. Not being able to eat big meals of food I love is the stuff of nightmares for me. My big and growing gut is a sign that all is well in my world and I am able to eat as much as possible.
9 months

Urges to fatten

I used to always lose tons of weight in between gaining cycles without meaning to. It was actually very frustrating but in combination with the fact that gaining takes a lot of work for me that isn’t sustainable for more than a few weeks, it meant that no matter how much I gained at any particular point, there was no serious possibility of getting actually fat or even chubby. The urges were there but couldn’t be fulfilled.

Nowadays, though, I don’t lose more than 5 pounds, and that 5 pounds yo-yos up and down whether I mean for it to or not. I’m still somewhat skinny, but I feel like I’m on a precipice, albeit one with a big annoying brick wall in front of it that I need to figure out how to smash through (lately, trying to gain past the upper end of my fluctuating 5 pounds makes me relentlessly sick to my stomach and I can’t continue). I think that if I figure out how to avoid becoming ill during gaining cycles, it will be a dramatic plunge into fatness.

As it stands, I sometimes think I should stop where I am, because I’ve already got a jiggly belly to play with and I have a lot of clothes I just barely fit in that it would be a shame to not be able to wear anymore. However, the only thing that inspires me to try again to break through that barrier more than briefly entertaining the idea of giving up is realizing my weight went up a little without trying. I’m pretty sure I’ll always be as fat as I’m capable of being from now on. I just wish that capability would hurry up and increase.
8 months
12   loading