Story authors

What would you think of a story set in a fantasy world inhabited by blonde bimbos?

What would you think of a story set in a fantasy world inhabited by blonde bimbos

that goes through a "craze" or "fad" where darker colored hair, watermelon sized breasts, husky arms, and dump truck butts are seen as the ideal?

Also salad diets are seen as "uncool" while fatty and sugary food are all the rage.

And most bimbos go from this

to this

in a matter of months!

What do you think of such a idea?
1 year

What would you think of a story set in a fantasy world inhabited by blonde bimbos?

Jshep2158:
What would you think of a story set in a fantasy world inhabited by blonde bimbos

that goes through a "craze" or "fad" where darker colored hair, watermelon sized breasts, husky arms, and dump truck butts are seen as the ideal?

Also salad diets are seen as "uncool" while fatty and sugary food are all the rage.

And most bimbos go from this

to this

in a matter of months!

What do you think of such a idea?

Personally, not my thing. I do know there are those on this site with a bimbo-fication kink. I just ... am not a fan of how women are portrayed in these stories.
1 year

Agreed. There’s something for everyone but that’s not my thing.
1 year

With a plot like that, I think there has to be a political angle. Perhaps a Presidential candidate whose campaign staff is preparing to suppress "bimbo eruptions". On second thought, such a story might be received as less of a fantasy than a documentary.
1 year