Lifestyle tips

How to afford my belly?

Hey I'm 23 and I'm wondering how you can all afford the expensive food.
1 year

How to afford my belly?

Gainingbelly369:
Hey I'm 23 and I'm wondering how you can all afford the expensive food.

For starters, only eat what you can afford. Don't try to go for those rapid gains. Instead, try to gain slowly over time. In addition to buying new food, you'll also need to buy new clothes and other things as you get bigger.
1 year

How to afford my belly?

I wouldn’t have gotten as fat as I have without having disposable income after years of starving myself. I remember sitting down at a McDonald’s and eating like 3 burgers just because I could and I didn’t have to watch my weight anymore, it was liberating!
1 year

How to afford my belly?

Take advantage of coupons + go for the most calorie/dollar foods you can.

Cooking at home can also help with costs + you can prep meals to reheat throughout the week.
1 year

How to afford my belly?

To add to what others have said, you’ll simply want to be looking at foods with a high calorie / dollar ratio.

Fast food tends to be more expensive than making food at home so you will also need to consider that.

The foods with the most calories per dollar may also be on the unhealthier side of things. If this is an issue then some other cheap (and reasonably healthy) calorie dense alternatives include banana’s, nuts and olive oil

Happy gaining!
1 year

How to afford my belly?

Most work sites have a microwave?
1 year

How to afford my belly?

For breakfast, a quick solution is to microwave a couple of pancake/sausage "corndogs" ( one minute) put some maple syrup in the bottom of the cup and stick your dogs in the cup sticks up, skewer napkin on sticks covering cup and keeping dogs warm - eat while you drive to work. Very yummy. quick, easy, no clean-up. I like the travel coffee cups for this.

These cups also work well for hot cereal like oatmeal or cream of wheat. Add sugar, nuts, fruit, and a lot of rediwhip. Cream for the gainers smiley plastic spoon, then toss it all. Micro a minute min. Very quick. cheap
1 year

How to afford my belly?

I buy meal prep trays with lids on Amazon. Microwavable. good for left overs too. Reuse or toss.
1 year

How to afford my belly?

Can you post a link?
1 year

How to afford my belly?

Little Debbie snack cakes are cheap and it’s easy to get 2000 extra calories a day just snacking on them
1 year
12   loading