Clothes padding

Padding all the time

I just recently got my own place and I find myself wanting to pad all the time but I’m just so busy.

Tonight I’ve padded myself using a trash bag of shirts as the base with two full sized pillows on top (midsection) and two throw pillows in the chest area. Not terribly realistic or the largest I’ve ever done but man is this heavy and hard to move around in. Currently laying in bed and can’t see anything in front of me… just a mass of simulated belly and man chest. It’s amazing. Going to sleep this way.
1 year

Padding all the time

Gbutts85:
I just recently got my own place and I find myself wanting to pad all the time but I’m just so busy.

Tonight I’ve padded myself using a trash bag of shirts as the base with two full sized pillows on top (midsection) and two throw pillows in the chest area. Not terribly realistic or the largest I’ve ever done but man is this heavy and hard to move around in. Currently laying in bed and can’t see anything in front of me… just a mass of simulated belly and man chest. It’s amazing. Going to sleep this way.

How did it go sleeping like that? Wasn't it great? When I do that I wake up horny lol
1 year

Padding all the time

It was amazing!
1 year

Padding all the time

Gbutts85:
It was amazing!

i love trying to get in as many nights sleeping all stuffed and padded as I can. It makes me wake up horny!!
1 year