General

Are there fa/bbw relationships that developed into a feeder/feedee one?

I am curious if there are examples of long time FA/BBW relationships without feeding that developed into Feeder/Feedee relationships?

When I was younger I didn't consider myself a Feeder. But with the years I realise I have a little feeder in me. I am married to a wonderful BBW. From time to time I think about if our relationship could develop into one with feeding and weight gain. Are there examples of that?
1 year

What a good question!
I think it depends. Since you are married, you might consider trying ways to approach the subject with her without running towards her with a wheelbarrow full of cakes and pastries.

You guys probably know each other well enough at this point to have a conversation where feeding can come up.

You can try doting on her with additional items to eat that are her favorite things and see if she is open to enjoying a fuller stomach. Hope that helps break the ice.
1 year

Runningsoft:
What a good question!
I think it depends. Since you are married, you might consider trying ways to approach the subject with her without running towards her with a wheelbarrow full of cakes and pastries.

You guys probably know each other well enough at this point to have a conversation where feeding can come up.

You can try doting on her with additional items to eat that are her favorite things and see if she is open to enjoying a fuller stomach. Hope that helps break the ice.

Thank you very much for your reply! At this point I am more interested in hearing about real life examples of this than trying to realise it in my life
1 year