Feeder/Feedee

The truth is difficult to get a feeder

nobody wants to take responsibility or nobody is interested in feeding or does not have the economy for that and the truth is understood
1 year

Times are definitely tough, but its a two way street. I know ive been burned by a feedee or two.
1 year

The issue being is that people say there gonna feed you and then don't do it.

Like of your dating or married and its part of your dynamic then yes I won't expect money.

But if we're 2 strangers on the web its purely transactional

Yes a feedee should gain on there own power when needed but at that point there just a gainer waiting on a feedeer
1 year

Catalinacataline:
nobody wants to take responsibility or nobody is interested in feeding or does not have the economy for that and the truth is understood

I think that if you are a content marker or a sex worker, then this would be a business. You would need to approach this kink like you would any other service-based business.

If you approach feedism like you would hook-up culture, you must manage your expectations. Paying a stranger to indulge in a mutual kink is risky. Yes, there are plenty of jerks who just want to use female feedees as cum rags. But other people are hesitant to be ripped off. There are, unfortunately, a lot of scammers in this community. As such, only a handful of feeders (usually male) will pay for the feedee's meal.

The best approach is to establish trust. You don't need to necessarily date this person or have a feedist relationship with them if you don't want to. You can keep it casual if you prefer. It's more work this way, but once you get it going, you're more likely to get what you're looking for.
1 year

Catalinacataline:

DomFeeder:
Well - its also difficult to find a real-life feedee. 99% of the so called "feedees" or "gainers" are looking for somebody who sends money but no one is willing to relocate

That's a major life change. Some can't afford it. For others, they'd be leaving behind their friends, family, job, etc. And that's an even bigger gamble for moving to be near their internet feeder. And, speaking as a feeder myself, most feeders I've encountered are not worth it.
1 year

As mentioned ITT it seems these days that when a woman is asking for a feeder she's basically requesting someone to send her money over the internet for the possibility of getting a few pictures in return.

Some years ago that might have worked but I think in this age a lot of men are fed up with being treated like findom paypigs.
You'd probably be better off with a patreon or something if you're looking for easy money.
1 year

The Muffin King:

Like of your dating or married and its part of your dynamic then yes I won't expect money.

Yes a feedee should gain on there own power when needed but at that point there just a gainer waiting on a feedeer

Yeah I agree I've had several people on other websites Tell me they would be my sugar daddy and help me get fat or they would feed me but then end up ghosting me so I don't even ask people they message me and ask me and I say yes but then they don't do it so I don't even bother and I just gain weight on my own sure I could get even fatter if someone would support me but I don't need them especially if they're going to act like they want to feed me but then stop messaging me one day one if they could afford it and really wanted to do it they would have ready today and they wouldn't stop messaging me randomly one day but also it's not a big deal since I don't expect anyone to help me if they want to they can
1 year

The Muffin King:

Futurefatmale99:
Yeah I agree I've had several people on other websites Tell me they would be my sugar daddy and help me get fat or they would feed me but then end up ghosting me so I don't even ask people they message me and ask me and I say yes but then they don't do it so I don't even bother and I just gain weight on my own sure I could get even fatter if someone would support me but I don't need them especially if they're going to act like they want to feed me but then stop messaging me one day one if they could afford it and really wanted to do it they would have ready today and they wouldn't stop messaging me randomly one day but also it's not a big deal since I don't expect anyone to help me if they want to they can
You have exactly the right attitude. If someone truly wants to gain they have to be prepared to do it on their own. If they're waiting for someone else to fatten them up, it will probably never happen.
1 year

In a lot of cultures - especial Western cultures - there's a ridged set of gender rolls that society expects us to adhere to. It doesn't impact everyone equally, but it is very much there. In context of this discussion, men (and masculine aligned people) are expected to provide for women (and female aligned people).

It comes from the idea that men are protesters and providers while women are unable to do so for themselves. So any time you see someone (especially a woman) talking about how feeders (often men) should financially support their kink, this is simply an adherence to gender norms.
1 year

The truth is difficult to find a feedee... trying to find a feedee in the UK and everyone I've messaged ignores me or replies a few times and then ghosts me. They be asking for a feeder which I am and then ignore me?? Like wtf...??
1 year
12   loading