General

Hang

I don't have a belly hang, but love to see it on someone else.

A double belly and a developing apron from a heavy hang is very attractive in my humble opinion.

Yours is looking great by the way!
1 year

Hang

Yes, it becomes a quandary as whether to 'tuck it in' or let it hang over the waistband of your jeans/tights etc. I guess it's a matter of comfort, but a digging in waistband must help define the double belly!? šŸ˜Š
1 year

Hang

I love my belly hang! It's so soft I just hols on to it all the time. Mine is so low now my thighs hit it when I walk lol I can't wait until it hangs to my knees, wobbles as I waddle, and covers my whole lap when I sit.
1 year

Hang

DesperateDan:
Yes, it becomes a quandary as whether to 'tuck it in' or let it hang over the waistband of your jeans/tights etc. I guess it's a matter of comfort, but a digging in waistband must help define the double belly!? šŸ˜Š

Gloriafatgut:
I find when I'm answering the door for food deliveries, I've have the waist band under my gut so it pokes out a little bit to be seen. šŸ˜ƒ
I generally wear the band in the middle, I think it shows off the round, creating a big muffin top for all to see!

I love having a hang and I love it on other people as well. I've always worn my waist band under my belly so I've always shown off my hang, your belly is beautiful btw.
1 year

Hang

My hang is small now, but I'm absolutely looking forward to it getting to a significant size!
1 year

Hang

My belly hang ks also getting seriouis now.
I have gone up yet another size in t shirts because it hangs out/ peaks out the bottom hehe
1 year

Hang

my belly hangs so much that even tshirts in my size make me a crop-top... (even if it's soooo hard to find tshirts large enough to fit me)
1 year

Hang

Gloriafatgut:
Hello,

I've recently developed a big 'hang' with my belly. I adore it. Its so big, and fat, heavy with a deep crease just weighted down with all my gluttony.

Does anyone else enjoy their big crease or this on someone else?

I dont have either myself, but on others, I love both belly hand and the crease. Between the extra jiggle the freedom of the hang provides and the hand hold to play with, I find it super appealing. The double belly a crease gives is a thing of beauty too.
1 year

Hang

I already have a hanging belly. My colleague at the library where I used to work at; said that Iā€™m catching up with her in size.
1 year

Hang

I dream of the day I have a massive hang, the type that you can hold in your hands and rests on top of you when lying down.

Sadly so far the best I've got is a 'slight temporary' one after wearing trousers for a few hours or by using a belt and having my trousers slightly higher up.

I don't have a 'target weight' like allot of people here go by, instead it's a target hang.
1 year
12   loading