Clothes padding

What to do in public?

Fanedfox:
Do you pad to extreme? I padded to look fatter, but not hugely fat. I do extreme padding with a beach ball and really stretchy boxer briefs and t-shirt. I don’t intend to go out padded that way.

Fatjoe:
I only pad to the extreme when I have the house to myself for a few weeks, and that's not all that often. When I go out in public, I pad just enough to make it look realistic for my body size. I usually just use a rolled up towel, and an ankle weight for a weighted belly underneath a tight compression shirt. I don't want to over do it, and it ends up looking too fake.[/quote]

I do the same. I only do extreme padding when I will be alone for a whole day(s).
Thanks for responding, have a nice holiday.
4 months

What to do in public?

Fanedfox:
Do you pad to extreme? I padded to look fatter, but not hugely fat. I do extreme padding with a beach ball and really stretchy boxer briefs and t-shirt. I don’t intend to go out padded that way.

Fatjoe:
I only pad to the extreme when I have the house to myself for a few weeks, and that's not all that often. When I go out in public, I pad just enough to make it look realistic for my body size. I usually just use a rolled up towel, and an ankle weight for a weighted belly underneath a tight compression shirt. I don't want to over do it, and it ends up looking too fake.

Fanedfox:
I do the same. I only do extreme padding when I will be alone for a whole day(s).
Thanks for responding, have a nice holiday.[/quote]

Very nice!!
3 months

What to do in public?

MissAutumnCD:
I've never gone out in public while padded, but an idea I frequently have for my first time out would be going to a movie; it feels like a great way to be around others while in another body without having too much spotlight on me. I'd be more comfortable if I had a friend to tag along with tho.

Oh that's a really good idea. To be able to sit in the dark, and hopefully in a not so crowded room. To be able to feel a big belly while sitting in public ,,,,sooooo very hot
3 months

What to do in public?

I'm hoping to do this soon! Going to the movies all padded up 😁👍🏻
3 months

What to do in public?

MissAutumnCD:
I've never gone out in public while padded, but an idea I frequently have for my first time out would be going to a movie

That's something that I've wanted to do for a while, especially if there's a lot of people there, like it's opening night of a popular movie. Also make sure to load up on snacks and popcorn first!

Fat4FunTwo:
I've wanted to go out with others while padded in some fashion. I would imagine safety in groups ya know. I feel like a dark bar would be fun...get a table in the corner. Bumping into/up against each other etc..

Especially if it's like a crowded bar, that'd be pretty fun. Having to be pressed up against other people just to get another drink at the bar. I'd love to do that, but I don't have anyone to go with lol.
3 months

What to do in public?

MissAutumnCD:
I've never gone out in public while padded, but an idea I frequently have for my first time out would be going to a movie; it feels like a great way to be around others while in another body without having too much spotlight on me. I'd be more comfortable if I had a friend to tag along with tho.

This sounds like a fun idea until I realised I already struggle to fit in those chairs so with padding I think I definitely wouldn’t 🤣🤣
2 months

What to do in public?

I've always wanted to have a party with other padders. Everyone looking/feeling HUGE, and enjoying the experience, without being afraid of getting "caught", or looking strange.
2 months
12   loading