Stuffing

Nonstop buffet binge

Has anyone ever did an all day stuffing at a buffet or stuffed at one for multiple times a day for multiple days in a row? Maybe in somewhat a pursuit of gaining some weight fast? I wish I had more time and money to do something like that.
1 year

Nonstop buffet binge

Andromeda:
I haven't, but I fantasize about eating at a buffet until my shirt rolls up, revealing my distended gut and bloated muffin top, piling plate after plate full of food until I am asked to leave. The closest I've come is eating three full entrees at a restaurant, with three double IPAs, and telling the bartender I was intentionally gaining weight.

Damn, THAT takes guts! Pun not intended.
1 year

Nonstop buffet binge

My college dining hall is buffet style and all you can eat, so this has kinda been my life the last few years. With my friends there, I’m too self conscious to get extra plates, but after class, I often go to a different dining hall on campus where I can eat anonymously.
1 year

Nonstop buffet binge

TubSlug:
My college dining hall is buffet style and all you can eat, so this has kinda been my life the last few years. With my friends there, I’m too self conscious to get extra plates, but after class, I often go to a different dining hall on campus where I can eat anonymously.

Reminds me of my college dining hall days when I would watch for curvy cuties to go back for seconds in the hopes I could offer thirds and fourths, perhaps earning me an invite back to her dorm for some belly rubs.

Never happened, but maybe you'll meet someone there.
1 year

Nonstop buffet binge

One of these days, I'd like to do this with my partner. Roll up to an all you can eat buffet and stuff him the entire day.
1 year

Nonstop buffet binge

This would be amazing to do. Though I'd have to travel to a different city to have enough buffet options. Perhaps a lunch outta town then a short drive to digest before onto the hometown buffet to reach maximum capacity. Then straight home to savor/ soothe an epic belly
1 year

Nonstop buffet binge

Starfish:
We dont have many buffets here in the UK, but there is one which is a 5 minute drive.

I go every now and again and i always fantasize about staying as long as possible and eating as much as possible.

I need to go back its been too long lol

You should! It's only a 5 minute drive away. It's practically a crime not to go!
1 year

Nonstop buffet binge

Starfish:
We dont have many buffets here in the UK, but there is one which is a 5 minute drive.

I go every now and again and i always fantasize about staying as long as possible and eating as much as possible.

I need to go back its been too long lol

Munchies:
You should! It's only a 5 minute drive away. It's practically a crime not to go!

Starfish:
Oh i agree! They have such amazing dishes, coca cola chicken is a favourite, roast meats, indian, thai, sushi, pizza and a dessert bar!

Its my favourite place, and I need to start going so I can start improving on how many plates i cam finish lol but sadly money is always an issue

Easy fix. Make it a sometimes treat. Squirrel some money away and go to the buffet.
1 year

Nonstop buffet binge

I always wanna go and just gorge myself at a buffet but I don’t wanna go by myself. And I know my girlfriend isn’t into my kink and would know what I’m up to and I wouldn’t want to make her uncomfortable. Maybe one of these days I’ll get the courage to go by myself.
1 year

Nonstop buffet binge

Where we live we don’t have many buffets either :’(( we dream of the day we can have a Korean buffet with lots of tteokk beokki, fried foods and side dishes🤤 for now locally we do have a Chinese buffet though, the selections aren’t the widest but they have a few good basics which we occasionally go to gauge multiple plates of, its so good when we do go 😍 maybe one day we’ll get the courage to bring a camera in😬😅
1 year
12   loading