Feedback and suggestions

Profile update - we would love your input!

I would like the ability to turn the “Dating” section off. Once you put anything in there you can’t delete it. I’m not looking to have dating information public.
1 year

FF Team:

Foodee
• Favorite take out/ restaurant:
• Go to feel good meal:
• Gluttonous or hedonistic?
• Body positive?

This one i’m answering from having known foodies, not being one myself, and my interest in getting to know them.

The ones i’ve known usually say “I just like food” or “I just like to eat”. Not sure they’d be comfortable with the Gluttonous or hedonistic? either/or.

As with the above examples, ending with the free-form
• What do you love about being a foodie?
seems highly pertinent and desirable.

FA / FFA
• What do you find attractive about fatness?
• Encourager or Admirer?
• Favorite body part: belly, bum, boobs, thighs

As usual i don’t truly fit any of the categories, but this one is the closest offered, hence i’m answering regarding options i would like.

First, do we really have to continue to gender FA and FFA? Maybe it’s none of my business because technically/mostly earlier in my life i’d more or less have fit the “standard male” FA designator. If someone wants to identify as FFA that’s awesome, but pushing/forcing that distinction feels like falling into the patriarchal default = male, modification = femme. I suggest just FA, understanding it covers all genders, as is being done with deprecating actress and using actor for everyone in the entertainment industry.

The Encourager or Admirer? either/or makes it seem like an encourager does not admire their party of interest.

Favorite body part may lead to unnecessary objectification. If this is going to be done, it needs to allow for multiple selections and include upper arms, chin(s), and hips.

Preferred size range would be a good option, with a No Preference or Any option, given how many posts i’ve seen over the years with FAs professing a size preference.

Maybe something about experience/how long a person has been an FA?

Looking forward to the continued refinements/improvements of FF—this and elsewhere.😊
1 year

Apologies for the bump, and this isn't a super important ask, but it is profile related.

Would it be possible to be able to expand the list of people who are following you, and maybe be able to see names without a mouseover (which doesn't work at all on mobile)?

It's not super important, it would just be interesting to browse the list sometimes.
11 months

Letters And Numbers:
Apologies for the bump, and this isn't a super important ask, but it is profile related.

Would it be possible to be able to expand the list of people who are following you, and maybe be able to see names without a mouseover (which doesn't work at all on mobile)?

It's not super important, it would just be interesting to browse the list sometimes.

Great suggestions! I will make sure to highlight this with hiccupx!

Take care,
c00kie
FF Team
11 months
12   loading