Gaining

Ever had to upgrade shoe size? when?

I suppose this would happen at some point, if you put on enough weight. I'm not there yet, but I can't help but think I might have to, eventually. I suppose this thread is similar to one I made awhile back about having to increase ring size because even fingers can fluff up from weight gain.

I can almost swear the shoes I have are just a little more snug than they were, though I think I still have a ways to go.

So, have you ever had to upgrade to a larger shoe size? About how much weight did it take, and how tall? I suppose it's wishful thinking to hope it's possible to estimate a need for larger shoes, perhaps based on difference of BMI.

If you had to upgrade shoe size, did you take the opportunity to phase out shoe laces in favor of slip-on shoes and side zippers?
1 year

It funny you ask because yes but not because I outgrew them, well in a sense I did, but I got the next size up for some house shoes because I’m to big and lazy to bend over and fix the lip when I slide them on.

But in terms of actual outgrowing I just don’t think I have a pair of footwear that has lasted long enough to notice
1 year

At first, I wore a size 8 shoe. As I gotten fat, I now wear a size 9.5-10 shoe.
1 year