Lifestyle tips

Snacks

I've been snacking chips and candies as a way to increase the calories besides my normal food consumption, but recently I'd become curious about what kind of snacks could have a better effect?
My normal income of snacks has been of 876 calories with 2 packages of gummies and at least 6 bags of chips a day, Idk if that is good enough to see changes in a long term and how much will it take
1 year

Snacks

1winter:
I've been snacking chips and candies as a way to increase the calories besides my normal food consumption, but recently I'd become curious about what kind of snacks could have a better effect?
My normal income of snacks has been of 876 calories with 2 packages of gummies and at least 6 bags of chips a day, Idk if that is good enough to see changes in a long term and how much will it take

Trust me when I say it’s better to just eat the kinds of snacks you like/ want the most. You’ll be enjoying your snacks more, you’ll be more motivated to snack, you’ll likely end up eating more overall, and you’re fat less likely to get burnt out. So long term you’re almost always going to get better gains from eating what you want instead of what’s fattening (unless of course your snack of choice is super low calorie, but you said you liked gummies and chips so you should definitely be fine).
1 year

Snacks

Not only I snack on chips and gummies, I snack on Twinkies and cupcakes (e.g., Hostess and Little Debbie). That wii get your weight gain going.
1 year

Snacks

Mini pretzels dipped in peanut butter. 🤤

Adding a creamy or cheesy dip to any chips you eat is also both delicious and easy extra calories. More importantly though, vary your snacks, and that includes eating some healthier ones sometimes too. It'll help you increase you stomach capacity, and keep your gut health in check.
1 year