Stuffing

What is your dream stuffing session?

I would love to spend all day chowing down at a buffet till I burst.
1 year

Nice i qm actually into feeding via machine tube mech
1 year

My dream stuffing is to go to a cookout or a potluck and wat well. then at the end as I am getting ready to leave, the host wants to do dishes, but there is just enough food left in the serving containers that they won't eat and will otherwise go to waste, which would be a shame, and they could use the company. One by one, I am given a casserole dishes, pie tins, and serving bowls with just over a serving's worth of homemade cooking, while the host does dishes and chats with me, and the topic comes up how they notice and appreciate my appetite.
1 year

My dream stuffing is to go to a cookout or a potluck and wat well. then at the end as I am getting ready to leave, the host wants to do dishes, but there is just enough food left in the serving containers that they won't eat and will otherwise go to waste, which would be a shame, and they could use the company. One by one, I am given a casserole dishes, pie tins, and serving bowls with just over a serving's worth of homemade cooking, while the host does dishes and chats with me, and the topic comes up how they notice and appreciate my appetite.
1 year

My wife and I go out to Golden Coral. She watches me devour eight plates of my favorite fattening foods. Then takes me home. I collapse on the couch and she sits on my legs. She then tells me how much of a good piggy I was as she starts to cram cupcakes into my mouth. She rubs my severely stuffed and swollen belly and tells me how much bigger she wants it to get as she crams more into it. Soon my belly is completely stuffed. I can not eat another bite. My belly is so swollen it looks like it will burst. She lovingly rubs and kisses it complimenting on what a good piggy I was.
1 year

I would love to be invited to a house for a meal and forced to eat the entire pantry. Then to have my belly stroked while I moan and burp.

I'm not asking for much but it's complicated to make it happen haha.
1 year

you have plenty of fans to do it😘
1 year

All you can eat buffet, and everyone there is lining up to feed me only hehe 😈
1 year

I want to be tied to a chair in some tight pants and an ill fitting shirt then fed until I cant move
1 year

A restaurant, like a hooters, full of hot waitresses continuously bringing me food, feeding me, and even rubbing my growing gut
1 year
123   loading