Stuffing

What is your dream stuffing session?

Biggerbellyplznty:
My dream stuffing happens in a buffet. I walk in and the owner immediately gets a feeling that I’m the one he’s been waiting for. He closes the store for me and then brings me plate after plate of delicious food from all over the world. Fried chicken, mashed potatoes, chicken on a stick, ribs, steak, tater tots, everything he’s got ready until I’m having a hard time sitting in the booth. But we haven’t started dessert yet, so he gets me out of the booth and sits me on the floor right below the dessert table so he can just feed me by the handful. I swallow chocolate cake, apple crumble, pecan pie, rolls, pastries, chocolate covered strawberries until he rolls me over to the ice cream machine and aims it directly into my mouth. I suck down mouthful after mouthful rich heavy cream, vanilla and then chocolate until I’m fit to burst and then he rolls out a giant double decker cake that I have to finish

What would it be like, having to stuff yourself that full to bursting?
1 year

Cuando quieras😜
1 year

2 large pizzas, a liter of soda, then a several ben and jerry ice creams
1 year

It would be going to a buffet as soon as they open and eat until they close the door..love overeating at a buffet till I've eaten so much my body hurts to move
1 year

I would have to agree with Becky, that would be incredibly fun!
1 year

BBWBecky:
It would be going to a buffet as soon as they open and eat until they close the door..love overeating at a buffet till I've eaten so much my body hurts to move

From opening 'til closing! So hot.
8 months

Eggplant parmesan, rigatoni Ala vodka, garlic mozzarella bread, red wine and tiramisu and cappuccino for dessert.
8 months

MVP76:
Eggplant parmesan, rigatoni Ala vodka, garlic mozzarella bread, red wine and tiramisu and cappuccino for dessert.

Excellent choices!
8 months

Like, wow, MVP, even your dessert is some (previously unknown to me) Italian delicacy. 🍰
8 months

MVP76:

Al_K:
Excellent choices!
it's my Italian heritage peeking through
8 months
123   loading