Submission and domination

Fattened and frumpy

FitToFrumpyFat:
As you can tell by my username, I’ve found as I’ve gotten chubbier, I’ve found myself changing in many other ways. I used to be a party girl, but all my outfits are too small now. My gf is buying me baggy, plain, older clothes to really emphasize my transformation… is anyone else into this kind of fantasy?

Love this! I may be on my way there as well lol
1 year

Fattened and frumpy

Welcome to the site and hope you fill out those clothes in a jiffy :-)
1 year

Fattened and frumpy

FitToFrumpyFat:
As you can tell by my username, I’ve found as I’ve gotten chubbier, I’ve found myself changing in many other ways. I used to be a party girl, but all my outfits are too small now. My gf is buying me baggy, plain, older clothes to really emphasize my transformation… is anyone else into this kind of fantasy?
maybe stretch pants and a stretch top better to show it off than to hide it
1 year

Fattened and frumpy

I like my wife to wear tighter clothes. Especially clothes that show off her swollen hips and FUPA.
1 year

Fattened and frumpy

FitToFrumpyFat:

yeah this happened to me. I use to be a suave dressing guy in my early 20s. Now it's sweatpants, hoodie or solid tee and basketball shorts all the time. I have worn "hard pants" in so long 😅
1 year