General

A "signal" for each other?

I've been a part of the Feedism community since... before websites were invented. (Yeah, I'm old. LOL!) Many, MANY times over the years there have been conversations about how we can recognize each other "in the wild" and I've seen ideas for tattoos, jewelry, tshirts, symbols and flags etc. Not bad ideas, but not right (or accessible/affordable) for everyone. I got to thinking about an equitable way that would be easy, free, and not confused with anything else? What could Gainers, Feedees, Feeders, FAs FFAs, etc do to send a signal?

*My idea is to finger-draw a circle on your stomach/belly.*

No purchases needed, it's discreet, and yet specific and distinctive enough to be recognized. I'd like to know your thoughts. Is this something that could catch on and be used/accepted in the Feedism community?
1 year

Intriguing, as this would prompt people to show a little of their belly in public ;-) Maybe on the arm could accommodate folks who might not be confident enough to show too much in public, who badly want to get fatter and help others do the same!
1 year

HappyBigBelly:
Intriguing, as this would prompt people to show a little of their belly in public ;-) Maybe on the arm could accommodate folks who might not be confident enough to show too much in public, who badly want to get fatter and help others do the same!

Oh, it wouldn't have to be on bare skin! (NOT that I'd stop anyone) It could be on your clothing. I couldn't imagine pulling up and showing belly to do that. By then you don't really need a signal. LOL! I'm picturing myself with a third plate at a buffet deciding what to get, catching someone looking at my fat belly and drawing this little circle on their flat-or-fat tummy for me to see, that they appreciate my shape. And I could do it back to show that I ain't got no plans to go in a diet anytime soon, either. 😁
1 year

This is always something I've thought would be great but two problems....

They'd have to visit here to know that.

And some people never discover they have this kink or how deep it is.

For instance the chubby/fat women I've been with have a spectrum. On the one hand they don't like accentuating their fatness and hate it and say they want to lose weight and while that probably won't happen and they are in pure denial about how their lifestyle makes them fat, they will always stay in the self-hate mindset....all the way to they were open to my expressing that I found them fully attractive fat and were delighted someone liked them physically and opened up to wearing two piece bathing suits and overheating whenever they wanted. They still wouldn't go fully into saying they are into the aspects as deeply as this site though but we're happy to engage in the behaviour.

Point is in the grand scheme this site is only a small influence and there aren't many like it. A language symbol/act needs a bigger audience to catch on. And even they'd have to be into this kind of thing in the first place. We actually don't have any way of knowing just how many people are into this sort of thing out there. There are many more unfounds obviously. But a person just being fat isn't an indicator. Many people are fat now but don't align with this kind of stuff.
1 year

Tea4:
This is always something I've thought would be great but two problems....

They'd have to visit here to know that.

And some people never discover they have this kink or how deep it is.

For instance the chubby/fat women I've been with have a spectrum. On the one hand they don't like accentuating their fatness and hate it and say they want to lose weight and while that probably won't happen and they are in pure denial about how their lifestyle makes them fat, they will always stay in the self-hate mindset....all the way to they were open to my expressing that I found them fully attractive fat and were delighted someone liked them physically and opened up to wearing two piece bathing suits and overheating whenever they wanted. They still wouldn't go fully into saying they are into the aspects as deeply as this site though but we're happy to engage in the behaviour.

Point is in the grand scheme this site is only a small influence and there aren't many like it. A language symbol/act needs a bigger audience to catch on. And even they'd have to be into this kind of thing in the first place. We actually don't have any way of knowing just how many people are into this sort of thing out there. There are many more unfounds obviously. But a person just being fat isn't an indicator. Many people are fat now but don't align with this kind of stuff.

Absolutely, that last part about not all people of size being into it, would be the reason why finding those who are harder irl.

I posted on Reddit, Tumblr, etc that kind of thing. I wish I could have an instant, all-app-inclusive audience to get a feel for if people would use it. There may never be a perfect solution, but I really liked thinking about this possibility. 😁
1 year