Fat experiences

My personal story/mistakes

BellyandCurves:
Although this is a Feabie thing, please be aware of who you are messaging. I am still traumatized by this, but I was catfished. Quite badly. Profile looked good, things seemed to check out. Sent them a picture and they held it for ransom, demanding payment. I never sent them a dime, and deleted my account, but so many people have fallen prey to this.

I need to get this off my chest. I was stupid sending the photo, but the internet is a dangerous place. Look out for the real ones. The real ones are there for you, while the fakes suck out every piece of goodness inside you.

Did you report it?
1 year

My personal story/mistakes

Sorry to hear of this happening to you. We get reports from catfishing events fairly regularly, although thankfully they seldom happen on this site.

Mostly unsuspecting members are lured off this site onto KIK or a similar messaging app where they're then groomed into sending money for pictures or videos which are either poor quality or never materialise at all.

Your's is the first account of blackmail that I've heard, and thanks for posting since this is a warning and reminder to all our members to be extra careful to check out who they're dealing with.
1 year