Feedback and suggestions

Account deleted/blocked

When everything disappears from one member, is it possible to determine if that person left FF, or if that person is blocking you?
1 year

Account deleted/blocked

Johnxyz:
When everything disappears from one member, is it possible to determine if that person left FF, or if that person is blocking you?

Blocking prevents you from directly interacting with a person. So nothing disappears.
1 year

Account deleted/blocked

Blocking does literally NOTHING on here. you can still see and interact with them in forums, it just makes it so they cannot message you anymore. You will know if you are blocked XD
1 year

Account deleted/blocked

Thanks guys. I guess ghosting is nothing new, but I had been chatting with someone for a couple of weeks, almost daily. I was notified that I had a new message. The message was still marked as new, but was gone, as was all of her messages, her profile, and her forum posts. Luckily, it was just friendly with no serious intent. She seemed happy gaining, and had no complaints about FF.
1 year

Account deleted/blocked

Blocking needs serious revision, it is the main reason I stopped using this site for a period-it certainly doesn’t make me feel that putting new content up would be safe here.
1 year

Account deleted/blocked

PhoenixChimera:
Blocking needs serious revision, it is the main reason I stopped using this site for a period-it certainly doesn’t make me feel that putting new content up would be safe here.

Good luck with that. This is the site owner's opinion about blocking:

fantasyfeeder.com/forum/posts

I'm not a content creator, but what works for me is a mix of sending a report with screenshots to the admin email and chasing them off myself.

Let me know if you need the email, because the report option on the profiles is super limited.
1 year