General

I need a practical book for fat heterosexual couples and sex.

I need a practical book for fat couples, in particular one that addresses how fat couples can go from "How can we have sex when we're so fat?" to "We're fat and have very enjoyable sex and even kids.". Could I get some recommendations?

Why am I asking? I've always had a hard time being open about anything with anyone. That's not good in a marriage. So today I said that I was drawn to her confidence about being fat. That me being fat, her attitude made me feel at ease. That I wouldn't mind getting fatter. She said she's okay with me being fat and doesn't want me to lose weight if I don't want to, but she doesn't think she can accept me putting on more weight. She said that it would be more difficult or impossible for us to have sex and that's a big problem because we both want kids.

I remember hearing about books specifically for fat couples on dealing with the challenges of having sex while fat, but I have no idea how to search for them.
1 year

My wife and I didn’t think we could have any children of our own due to age and her weight, being more than 300 pounds. But then one day we did. As a friend told me later, it only needs to work once :-)
1 year

Nofbar:
I need a practical book for fat couples, in particular one that addresses how fat couples can go from "How can we have sex when we're so fat?" to "We're fat and have very enjoyable sex and even kids.". Could I get some recommendations?

Why am I asking? I've always had a hard time being open about anything with anyone. That's not good in a marriage. So today I said that I was drawn to her confidence about being fat. That me being fat, her attitude made me feel at ease. That I wouldn't mind getting fatter. She said she's okay with me being fat and doesn't want me to lose weight if I don't want to, but she doesn't think she can accept me putting on more weight. She said that it would be more difficult or impossible for us to have sex and that's a big problem because we both want kids.

I remember hearing about books specifically for fat couples on dealing with the challenges of having sex while fat, but I have no idea how to search for them.

Do you only want a book? Or will websites/articles do too?
1 year

I prefer a book but will consider articles.
1 year

Nofbar:

flo.health/menstrual-cycle/sex/pleasure/sex-positions-for-overweight-people

1 year

[quote]Nofbar:

Munchies:

]flo.health/menstrual-cycle/sex/pleasure/sex-positions-for-overweight-people

This response came at a perfect time for me thank you. There are also very informative articles on here. Thank you again
1 year

Nofbar:

Munchies:

Ssbhmjoe:
This response came at a perfect time for me thank you. There are also very informative articles on here. Thank you again

You're very welcome, love. Enioy ~
1 year