Stuffing

Pre-meal

I often think about pre-mealing...and would like to do it more often.
This weekend I ate a peanut butter and banana sandwich about 30 minutes before eating dinner. Now I know why Elvis liked them!
1 year

Pre-meal

Ateitall:
I often think about pre-mealing...and would like to do it more often.
This weekend I ate a peanut butter and banana sandwich about 30 minutes before eating dinner. Now I know why Elvis liked them!

Often times when my partner is going to eat with friends or family, he'll have something to eat before he goes. It's practical for a man his size, but it's also a huge turn on.
1 year

Pre-meal

I would often pre meal knowing in advance that in a public setting I wouldn't be able to indulge in the way I truly wanted to be satisfied.
1 year

Pre-meal

That's impressive
1 year

Pre-meal

The absolute WORST at like a work function or whatever is Pizza like bruh I can eat an entire large by myself and a order of wings how the heck are you gonna expect me to eat one or two slices
1 year

Pre-meal

I have done the occasional pre-meal, but more often than not, I do a post meal in those situations. I literally check my phone for fast food places along my route home before I go to these events. That way I can mind set and plan on a satisfying drive home.
11 months