Fattening others

Have a gf whos been gaining

When we first met she was maybe around 130, this was November. Now were closing in on end of feb and shes around her personal heaviest of 150. She said that was during corona, and I know alot of her clothes are getting snug presently, she likes to tease me and say im a feeder, or Im trying to intentionally fatten her up (no idea whereshe knows that term from), but tbh its been all just us enjoying going to dinner and getting to know one another..part of me thinks shes curious that if she got heavier would I still be just as interested, but another part thinks shes wants to label me as food obsessed 😆 what you think from a womans perspective hopefully about what is she truly deep down thinking here
1 year

Have a gf whos been gaining

Km3244:
When we first met she was maybe around 130, this was November. Now were closing in on end of feb and shes around her personal heaviest of 150. She said that was during corona, and I know alot of her clothes are getting snug presently, she likes to tease me and say im a feeder, or Im trying to intentionally fatten her up (no idea whereshe knows that term from), but tbh its been all just us enjoying going to dinner and getting to know one another..part of me thinks shes curious that if she got heavier would I still be just as interested, but another part thinks shes wants to label me as food obsessed 😆 what you think from a womans perspective hopefully about what is she truly deep down thinking here

It could be anything. You should just ask her.
1 year