Extreme obesity

How big of a belly do you want?

I see a lot of talk about how much we want to weigh, but not about other measurements. So, how big do you want your belly to be if you run a tape measure around the widest part? I want mine to be around 80 inches.
1 year

I also want my belly to be at least 80 inches. I had a goal of 60 but I am 57 inches. And 60 is not that much bigger.
1 year

Andromeda:
I already have a 70 inch waist, but I am hoping I one day reach 100 inches of glorious gut fat!

If you’re 5’1, that’s 61 inches… if you manage to grow your belly to 122 inches, you’ll be twice as fat as you are tall! 🥰🥰🥰
1 year

I just want a big round belly that's bigger than what it is now so basically like a hundred pounds more
1 year

Ideally 68 inches would be cool, that's my size. Right now I'm at 53.
1 year

I’m 5’6”, so I’m kind of short. I’d love my belly to get to about 56-57”. It’s 49” now.
1 year

Andromeda:
I already have a 70 inch waist, but I am hoping I one day reach 100 inches of glorious gut fat!

Nycfa:
If you’re 5’1, that’s 61 inches… if you manage to grow your belly to 122 inches, you’ll be twice as fat as you are tall! 🥰🥰🥰

Andromeda:
And while I know that may not be physically possible I fantasize about it, as well as about having a belly that weighs a couple hundred pounds by itself.

My fantasy belly is so big that it firmly rests on the ground. It doesn't merely brush, but presses and spreads out on the floor in front of me.
1 year

Just want a really huge belly..almost always full of food. Want it to hang down over my knees, won't he able to reach around my belly..needing help with getting dressed, sitting, standing ect..
1 year

Mine sticking out a bit. Wouldn’t be mind if it touches my thighs so I am forced to waddle.
1 year

I'd love to have my belly big enough to where it'll touch the ground when I sit. At the minimum I want it to completely cover my lap
1 year
12345   loading