Extreme obesity

How big of a belly do you want?

I would love for my belly to hang down just past my knees when standing.
1 year

I want my belly to hang past my knees
11 months

Massive so it enters a room before me. Sitting covering my lap to my knees.
11 months

TinyTina:
If my belly were 60 inches, my circumference would be equal to my height. I guess that could be a goal.
That would be amazing; would definitely like to see you as wide as you're tallsmiley.
11 months

Foodlover84:
Big enough to call it a belly, I used to think it was 50inchs but I'm currently 51 inches and feel small.
I want it to get in the way when it comes to being intimate.

Such a good feeling lifting my gut to fuck 🤤 then having her grab it and squeeze my moobs
11 months

Foodlover84:
Big enough to call it a belly, I used to think it was 50inchs but I'm currently 51 inches and feel small.
I want it to get in the way when it comes to being intimate.

Jammi1987:
Such a good feeling lifting my gut to fuck 🤤 then having her grab it and squeeze my moobs

This is the ultimate in arousal - getting in he way and having the struggle for penetration bumping bellies. It's tiring but so arousing especially on an end of the day two massively bloated bellies.
11 months

Best answer ever!
10 months

I'd love to have a belly that fills my lap.
10 months

I want to be so fat you can't tell where the belly ends and the back begins. Literally fat enough to roll around like a water balloon. Ideally I would be as close to a sphere as the human body allows.
10 months

I don't know how many inches, but I want it to hang low enough to hide my underwear when I'm standing ☺️
10 months
12345   loading