Extreme obesity

How big of a belly do you want?

I am at about 85 inches at my rounder part of my belly would like to over 100 inches if I can get pants that large.
9 months

Just passed my knees, then not only bounce but sway from side to side - as i struggle to walk while everyone stares
7 months

I'd imagine some of the people watching you waddle would be admirers, checking out your fat. I would.
7 months

lets hope so its take a lot of effort to carry that belly u know
7 months

I would love get so round, wide belly that it would rest sturdy on my thighs when sitting and cover my penis because big + hanging so low when standing.
5 months

I've actually become unable to reach my own belly button with the last 40 or 50 pounds I've gained. I use a sponge on a stick to wash it, and a backscratcher if the front of my belly itches. My partner has to help me put lotion on.
4 months

BigBallBellyGirl:
I've actually become unable to reach my own belly button with the last 40 or 50 pounds I've gained. I use a sponge on a stick to wash it, and a backscratcher if the front of my belly itches. My partner has to help me put lotion on.

I've wondered what it would take for that to happen.
4 months

BigBallBellyGirl:

Nofbar:

A lot of belly fat and short, puffy arms.
4 months

BigBallBellyGirl:

Nofbar:

BigBallBellyGirl:

So I guess the question is. Did you giggle and pat your belly when you realized. Or was it an “Oh my!” Moment?
4 months

BigBallBellyGirl:

Nofbar:

BigBallBellyGirl:

So I guess the question is. Did you giggle and pat your belly when you realized. Or was it an “Oh my!” Moment?
4 months
23456   loading