Extreme obesity

How big of a belly do you want?

BigBallBellyGirl:
I've actually become unable to reach my own belly button with the last 40 or 50 pounds I've gained. I use a sponge on a stick to wash it, and a backscratcher if the front of my belly itches. My partner has to help me put lotion on.

Nofbar:
I've wondered what it would take for that to happen.

BigBallBellyGirl:
A lot of belly fat and short, puffy arms.

BigFox:
So I guess the question is. Did you giggle and pat your belly when you realized. Or was it an “Oh my!” Moment?

It was weird... By the time I realized it, My fingers were a good three or four inches from being able to reach it. I was quite surprised!
4 months

I want my belly to completely cover my genitals, that way my spouse will have to lift my belly up to get to the goods. It'd be nice to have a belly that hangs that low and feel it jiggle back at forth as I attempt to waddle.
4 months

I go back and forth between wanting to be skinny and wanting the fantasy gargantuan beer gut that rubs on both sides of doorframes.
4 months

to at least my knees, hanging and swaying - struggling under the amount of fat just doing its thing, stretching and pulling on my skin!
4 months

Honestly, this is a difficult question for me because I don’t think that I have a corset in mind, but I have experience being immobile to the point of not being able to walk, but I felt like I was more mobile, which was definitely odd. So if there was anything further than just not being able to get out of bed I’d want that. Not sure how that would look nor if there’s a sense of it being something realistic but I definitely want to Feel bigger than I felt during that time.
4 months

Angelgluttony:
Honestly, this is a difficult question for me because I don’t think that I have a corset in mind, but I have experience being immobile to the point of not being able to walk, but I felt like I was more mobile, which was definitely odd. So if there was anything further than just not being able to get out of bed I’d want that. Not sure how that would look nor if there’s a sense of it being something realistic but I definitely want to Feel bigger than I felt during that time.

So a belly past your knees that spreads out in every direction pretty much?
4 months

Definitely down to my knees
4 months

Past my knees so I’m unable to get up
4 months

I don't care what size. If I grow so big they have to tear down a wall to get me out of the house, so be it.
4 months

I want mine to be big enough to force my thighs apart when I sit down. I'm 5'9" tall and my goal is 360+.
3 months
23456   loading