Extreme obesity

How big of a belly do you want?

For now my goal is 300 lbs
3 months

I remember reading somewhere the biggest belly ever measured was 120 inches, and I used to think I wanted to achieve that. Currently -- I'm around 93 inches standing, and I'm dealing with a good bit of back pain, because I carry a lot of visceral fat. I don't really think my body could handle a bigger belly. It's still fun to fantasize though about being 10 ft around!
3 months

I myself have a big tummy however would not mind a woman with a 10 ft tummy I am a tummy man and find a woman's tummy the most attrctive part of her next ot her mind
3 months

BigBallBellyGirl:
I remember reading somewhere the biggest belly ever measured was 120 inches, and I used to think I wanted to achieve that. Currently -- I'm around 93 inches standing, and I'm dealing with a good bit of back pain, because I carry a lot of visceral fat. I don't really think my body could handle a bigger belly. It's still fun to fantasize though about being 10 ft around!

The Guiness book's section on heaviest humans had a note for someone (I forget who) saying that he won a Reader's Digest contest for "biggest belly". Maybe that was it.
3 months
23456   loading