Stuffing

Belted eating

I have found much pleasure in wearing a belt or elastic band around the largest part of my belly when eating a meal.
As it gets tighter and tighter it seems to encourage me to sit up straighter and eat "just a little more".
Its fun to loosen it a notch once I finish the 1st plate or meal, and so on.
...or wearing one under my shirt to a restaurant and not loosing it until we leave for another place or even dessert.
I think its fun to feel it get tighter and tighter as the evening progresses until I(we) run out of notches!
1 year

Belted eating

Ateitall:
I have found much pleasure in wearing a belt or elastic band around the largest part of my belly when eating a meal.
As it gets tighter and tighter it seems to encourage me to sit up straighter and eat "just a little more".
Its fun to loosen it a notch once I finish the 1st plate or meal, and so on.
...or wearing one under my shirt to a restaurant and not loosing it until we leave for another place or even dessert.
I think its fun to feel it get tighter and tighter as the evening progresses until I(we) run out of notches!

Ages ago, a feedee I talked to once sent me a video clip of him breaking his belt with his belly. It was impressive because it was a sturdy belt, and he wasn't that big a guy. (I wanna say about 270 ish?) It wasn't a turn on so much as an impressive feat to watch.

Rest in pieces to his belt though, lol.
1 year

Belted eating

I only wear a belt when I go out to eat with my partner or friends. Since I gained weight, my friends are surprised and when we go out to eat and they see me with my belt, they tell me to take it off. When they see my belly free they say "Wow, you have really gained weight". This is a bit of a turn on.
1 year