Gaining

Wanting to get fat, but also wanting to get in shape

Recently I've reached a point in my life where I don't care as much about the outside pressure (societal pressure, friends and family commenting, etc.) . But I am still conflicted about gaining. A part of me loves the idea of gaining weight and getting fat, but there's also a part of me that likes the idea of working out and getting in better shape (wouldn't be surprised if some of it has to do with body contrast with my 380 lb wife). I like the idea of both body contrast, and mutual gaining and I like the idea of getting in shape and getting fat (contradictory I know lol).

I was wondering if anyone else has been in a similar boat and if they had any thoughts on it?
1 year

I too experience conflict between wanting to be fit, strong, and to protect my health, and a continual desire to get really, really fat. This has led to a body that could reasonably be described as musclechub.
1 year

HanSelo:
I too experience conflict between wanting to be fit, strong, and to protect my health, and a continual desire to get really, really fat. This has led to a body that could reasonably be described as musclechub.

Muscle chub is a great body type in you can achieve it.
1 year

Flip a coin, heads or tales. Go with whatever wins, then let us know
1 year

Miachu:

Watch the coin land perfectly balanced on the edge.
1 year

Contrast, but one partner is a ssbbw or ssbhm and the other is a sssbbw or a sssbhm smiley

But glad those barriers are coming down shouldn’t fell pressure from other people to stay one way if you wanna be another! You could enjoy yourself a dirty bulk but just make sure you don’t get lazy in your workouts!
1 year

I also am always conflicted about getting really fat and geting back in shape. So, I mostly gain moderate amounts (is 30-70 lbs moderate?) and then lose it... then gain and lose. Lately its harder to lose and easier to gain, though.
1 year

Person12670:
I also am always conflicted about getting really fat and geting back in shape. So, I mostly gain moderate amounts (is 30-70 lbs moderate?) and then lose it... then gain and lose. Lately its harder to lose and easier to gain, though.

You're in your 40s, so your metabolism is naturally slowing down. The yo-yo dieting doesn't help either. So, you'll need to make a decision before your body decides for you.
1 year

Miachu:

Well I did the coin flip and it landed on get fat lol. Not doing this cause of the coin flip, but more so because I really had a lot of fun with a recent stuffing session on Friday. I think I'm going to do a test gain of 15-20 lbs and see how I feel from there.
1 year

J8o8h8n:
Recently I've reached a point in my life where I don't care as much about the outside pressure (societal pressure, friends and family commenting, etc.) . But I am still conflicted about gaining. A part of me loves the idea of gaining weight and getting fat, but there's also a part of me that likes the idea of working out and getting in better shape (wouldn't be surprised if some of it has to do with body contrast with my 380 lb wife). I like the idea of both body contrast, and mutual gaining and I like the idea of getting in shape and getting fat (contradictory I know lol).

I was wondering if anyone else has been in a similar boat and if they had any thoughts on it?

I'm conflicted as well. I have some health issues, so I pad and stuff my clohes instead.
1 year
12   loading