Gaining

Wanting to get fat, but also wanting to get in shape

I can definitely relate and the urge to gain comes and goes, but I noticed the baseline is getting higher everytime, especially with HC-cycles involved.

I‘m tall, always had that athletic V-shape and everytime I see changes, it scares me. So at some point I chicken out, diet a bit, only to wait for that gainer in me to get control again.

It‘s almost like two personalities struggling. The reasonable active one and the greedy pig. The latter even has fun sabotaging the former, and right now is giggling that the former will not able to hide his belly anymore after being done with another HC-cycle and probably be teased by friends and familiy.

But for real, it‘s the first time for me feeling some real squishiness in some parts and it‘s addicting!

As much as I dislike it sometimes for my looks in public, I really love it for my sexual self, which also translates to being confident.

I think, as a person having this kink/fetish, one should just try it, be heavy and lavish for some time and go back to a fit and active lifestyle if needed.
Just dreaming always leaves something to be desired.
1 year

I used to be in phenomenal shape I was a college wrestler, granted I gained weight over a long period of time and I was pretty fat when I learned I wanted to be fat and get fatter but I haven’t had any desires to be fit again, maybe had some inclination to lose some weight (never really went anywhere) but never actually to get fit again being fat is much more fun
1 year

I'm the same way tbh
1 year

I can relate to this. I love eating whatever I want whenever I want which has led to a nearly 60 pound slow weight gain over the years. As I've slowed down I've also gotten very out of shape.

For the past month I have started working out again while making no attempt to diet. For me, the results have been amazing. I still have my big belly and can enjoy food, but I also don't get as winded and just generally feel much better! I do believe with the right mindset fatness and fitness can be achieved simultaneously.
1 year

Yeah honestly this has hit me a lot. Like fantasy wise and sexually it’s stimulating to get big. But trying to find a partner at my current weight has been rough.

So I’ve gone back to trying to lose weight. But there is an internal battle of wanting to eat. Lol
1 year
12   loading