Stuffing

Decided to have a big lunch

Ended up having a pretty big lunch today. I ate a McDonald's Cinnamon Roll, Large Fry, bacon double quarter pounder with cheese, a large sweet tea, a medium caramel Frappe, but only 2/10 McNuggets. Still, the parts that I ate came out to around 2600 calories. I found that alternating between the cinnamon roll and the burger made it so much easier to eat them both (I probably could have ate another Cinnamon roll if I had it tbh).
1 year

I always can eat another cinnamon roll. And another. And another... etc.
1 year

Ky Belly Boy:
I always can eat another cinnamon roll. And another. And another... etc.

Perfectly Rounded:
Definitely! I think I have eaten three big cinnamon rolls at most on one sitting, but I could probably do atleast five. Those are just so delicious.

If I am in the mood. I can devour eight jumbo cinnamon rolls with frosting in one sitting.
1 year

Just did a decent sized mini-stuffing for breakfast. Had two sausage egg and cheese McGriddles, a large burger king hash brown rounds, and an Oreo Cinnamon roll. All totaled up, I just ate a bit over 2300 calories of food. Debating doing another stuffing for lunch.

From my limited stuffing experience, I've noticed a couple of things. Near the end of the stuffing, I feel incredibly full almost to the point of nausea. However, after about 30 minutes or so, I feel simultaneously full, but hungry and I have the strong urge to snack something and I get excited at the prospect of stuffing myself again.
1 year

J8o8h8n:
Just did a decent sized mini-stuffing for breakfast. Had two sausage egg and cheese McGriddles, a large burger king hash brown rounds, and an Oreo Cinnamon roll. All totaled up, I just ate a bit over 2300 calories of food. Debating doing another stuffing for lunch.

From my limited stuffing experience, I've noticed a couple of things. Near the end of the stuffing, I feel incredibly full almost to the point of nausea. However, after about 30 minutes or so, I feel simultaneously full, but hungry and I have the strong urge to snack something and I get excited at the prospect of stuffing myself again.

You probably ate a lot to quickly just be careful you can rupture your stomach if you do to much to quickly. Sounds like you’re enjoying yourself though! Did you end up eating a big lunch?
1 year

J8o8h8n:

Morbidly A Beast:
You probably ate a lot to quickly just be careful you can rupture your stomach if you do to much to quickly. Sounds like you’re enjoying yourself though! Did you end up eating a big lunch?

It was definitely a lot of fun lol. I ended up not eating a big lunch though. I figured I should probably save up money for a bit before considering doing multiple stuffing in a day.

I had another Oreo Cinnamon Roll and about half a bag of baked lays though.
1 year