Body inflation

Bloating tips

Looking for tips on how to bloat for longer. I can get two liters down, but then immediately after I need to use the bathroom.

Do I just have to keep it up and bloat more often, or should I be eating more before trying to bloat?

Just kind of dishearting rn because I can finally easily manage to get 2l down and then i have to pee and feel like i lose all progress.
1 year

Bloating tips

Keeping your mind off the sensation that you are trying to avoid is usually helpful. Along w that, an extra set of hands usually helps make the process as effortless as possible as well. Ways to keep your mind off needing to go to bathroom: keeping tv on while you are drinking, having music on same way, rubbing areas that will heighten your stimulation in other places, that will help keep your mind off the other things. Would be a pleasure to talk further and help you get there, feel free to DM
1 year

Bloating tips

Justforfun10:
Looking for tips on how to bloat for longer. I can get two liters down, but then immediately after I need to use the bathroom.

Do I just have to keep it up and bloat more often, or should I be eating more before trying to bloat?

Just kind of dishearting rn because I can finally easily manage to get 2l down and then i have to pee and feel like i lose all progress.

This just means your kidneys are working.

Liquid bloats do not last very long because they are much easier to digest than solids. If you want it to last longer, you need something that is harder to digest.

What kind of liquid do you normally bloat yourself with?
1 year

Bloating tips

To get a longer ( . ) bananas hang around for a little while along with some fiber options...drinking some metamucil works great and helps keep things moving, but not too fast. If you want to add a little sweet, fiber one bars seem to really work nicely ...even before and after a meal, but be sure to drink a beverage with it.
1 year

Bloating tips

Think about sex, horny thoughts will hold back the feeling of having to go
8 months

Bloating tips

I have a trick. Eat nuts and the urge to urinate will go away. Any nut will do: nuts, peanuts... but what has worked best for me are sunflower seeds.
8 months