General

What do you think caused you to develop this kink?

Wonka then slowly progressed to ssbbw and rhem gaining
1 year

ButterHimself:
For me I have always been fascinated for some reason by people who are generally fatter or have bigger bellies. Maybe it was a result of media and how fat people are portrayed, but as I’ve gotten older I’ve found myself being a lot more attracted to chubbier women in general. How do y’all this you obtained this kink?

My kinks have evolved a lot since first got into this, but I think it all started when I was a skinny little girl who hated her body. Like, I knew I was pretty, but I wanted nothing more to be a full figured woman like my family members.

And now I'm a feeder that works out, lol. Funny how that goes.
1 year

Last year or so I had reached 300 pounds and I was a bit shocked and felt like I needed to lose weight I tried for a few weeks but I eventually just fell back into my ways, then one day I was on the internet looking up diets bc I knew I’d have to actually diet instead of treat my body like I did when I’d cut from 140 to 130, eventually I found myself im body positivity and fat acceptance blogs and YouTube pages articles and this stuff just clicked for me i had felt like this for while but that big 3 number startled me. Through the searching of that eventually I found feedism and the rest is history now I’m 400+ pounds and wouldn’t change a thing!
1 year

I think it has always been there with me. I used to tell everyone when I was younger that I wanted to get married have kids and get fat. I didn't see it as a kink per say then though. It was just what happened with my older sister and she was really happy, so I wanted that. I think I realized it was something more to me when I got pregnant with my daughter and gained a lot of weight. I had to quit smoking, so I used food to clam the cravings. I gained probably 60 pounds in those 9 months. My husband gain at least 20 too. It was just an amazing experience to me. Total surprise. Anyways, this is my first post here. I actually joined so I could reply to this. Kind of lurked on here for a while. Something freeing about openly admitting things that are taboo in everyday life in a public place...
1 year

CuriousKat98:
I think it has always been there with me. I used to tell everyone when I was younger that I wanted to get married have kids and get fat. I didn't see it as a kink per se then though. It was just what happened with my older sister and she was really happy, so I wanted that. I think I realized it was something more to me when I got pregnant with my daughter and gained a lot of weight. I had to quit smoking, so I used food to clam the cravings. I gained probably 60 pounds in those 9 months. My husband gain at least 20 too. It was just an amazing experience to me. Total surprise. Anyways, this is my first post here. I actually joined so I could reply to this. Kind of lurked on here for a while. Something freeing about openly admitting things that are taboo in everyday life in a public place...

Welcome!
1 year

CuriousKat98:
I think it has always been there with me. I used to tell everyone when I was younger that I wanted to get married have kids and get fat. I didn't see it as a kink per se then though. It was just what happened with my older sister and she was really happy, so I wanted that. I think I realized it was something more to me when I got pregnant with my daughter and gained a lot of weight. I had to quit smoking, so I used food to clam the cravings. I gained probably 60 pounds in those 9 months. My husband gain at least 20 too. It was just an amazing experience to me. Total surprise. Anyways, this is my first post here. I actually joined so I could reply to this. Kind of lurked on here for a while. Something freeing about openly admitting things that are taboo in everyday life in a public place...

Morbidly A Beast:
Welcome!

Thank you guy!
1 year

CuriousKat98:
I think it has always been there with me. I used to tell everyone when I was younger that I wanted to get married have kids and get fat. I didn't see it as a kink per say then though. It was just what happened with my older sister and she was really happy, so I wanted that. I think I realized it was something more to me when I got pregnant with my daughter and gained a lot of weight. I had to quit smoking, so I used food to clam the cravings. I gained probably 60 pounds in those 9 months. My husband gain at least 20 too. It was just an amazing experience to me. Total surprise. Anyways, this is my first post here. I actually joined so I could reply to this. Kind of lurked on here for a while. Something freeing about openly admitting things that are taboo in everyday life in a public place...

Welcome to the site :-) Your bio is parallel to a lot of others on here, mine included!
1 year

Morbidly A Beast:
Last year or so I had reached 300 pounds and I was a bit shocked and felt like I needed to lose weight I tried for a few weeks but I eventually just fell back into my ways, then one day I was on the internet looking up diets bc I knew I’d have to actually diet instead of treat my body like I did when I’d cut from 140 to 130, eventually I found myself im body positivity and fat acceptance blogs and YouTube pages articles and this stuff just clicked for me i had felt like this for while but that big 3 number startled me. Through the searching of that eventually I found feedism and the rest is history now I’m 400+ pounds and wouldn’t change a thing!

This used to be me. Constantly obsessed with diet, practically torturing myself through deprivation of avoiding junk food.

Figured enough was enough. You can be healthy at any size is my new motto. And I'm certainly far more mentally healthy as a fat guy than I was when I was avoiding the things I love, in this case junk and fast food.
1 year

Growing up I was always a chubby kid so naturally EVERY always told me to loose weight. And I was on a lot of diets growing up. But I never had a problem being fat. It did not bother me. Eventually soon after high school I said fuck ity I'm tiered of being hungry I I love my fat so I just started eating. Everything. And after a while I goggles people who want to be fatter. As it turns out there is this whole community! I found out about heavy cream! And lots about this life style. And it's just been lb after jiggy lb after that.
1 year

Twinskin:
It goes back to about as far as I can remember. I've always been fascinated with people that were extremely fat. I only wish I were as fat as some of those people right now.

**eating a cake in a dark room with red lighting**
As far back as I could remember I’ve always wanted to be a fat ass *rags to riches starts playing
1 year
123   loading