General

What do you think caused you to develop this kink?

For me its kind of a long story. I got into the feeder side of the kink from way back when I was a kid and saw that Tiny Toons episode where Babs get force fed carrot cake and fattened. I discovered the community when I was 14. Oh man I was one happy kid when I did.
Then I started reading some weight gain stories where its the woman fattening up a man, and started to get into that. Now I am really into size contrast and role reversal. I like when a very thin or fit woman is a feeder.
Its still a fantasy for me. I have no intentions of getting fat. I'm not opposed to becoming a feeder though.
1 year

I know for me I started out with a pregnancy fetish, but then as I went on I realized I also loved round bellies too! There was a girl at my school who was a teen pregnancy, and I had a crush on them even before. Then after they had their baby they got a really nice round belly. I remember back that was when I realized how much I actually enjoyed both fetishes.
1 year

For me it started with the indulgence and lack of limits. You don’t conform to any standards. Then as I matured my enjoyment and adoration of indulgence and complete gluttony increased ten fold
1 year

I started as a feeder, for years, the last two, or one and a half, I've slowly turned into a feedee. Now im trying to stay away of the fetish, or at least limit it in the realm of fantasy because i feel bad about it (because of ideology) and also because i wish i could have a romantic relationship free of sexual stuff (if that's possible)
1 year

It's a lot for me. First off, I grew up in a fatphobic household (they're still like that, I just left the household). But their treatment of fat as a bad thingade me get rebellious at some point and start being drawn to fat partners. I also have autism and cuddling with someone soft is a++ for my sensory issues.
1 year
123   loading