Gaining

Gaining by developing a stuffing addiction?

Even though I am still on the fence about gaining, I recently had an oversized fast food meal/mini-stuffing on Friday (ended up eating 2600 calories). Last night and today, I had/have the strong urge to do another fast food stuffing with a higher calorie total (maybe later this week). I was wondering how easy it is to develop an addiction to stuffing? If I keep doing stuffings and they increase in frequency and I constantly try to one up the previous ones, it may not matter that I am still on the fence about gaining, it might just make me fall over onto the other side of the fence lol.
1 year

It really depends on how much you enjoy the stuffings. For me, stuffings and even just normal meals are always a chore because I don’t really like eating, so even if I do it every day for a long time it is still a conscious effort every time and doesn’t become natural (I do tend to get some level of increased appetite after frequent stuffing, but for me, that usually just brings me up to having a normal appetite instead of a super low appetite). If you enjoy food and stuffing, though, I hear it can become addictive very quickly. That’s not necessarily a bad thing, though, I wish I could get hooked on it the way other people do so that then gaining wouldn’t be so difficult.
1 year

Just did a decent sized mini-stuffing for breakfast. Had two sausage egg and cheese McGriddles, a large burger king hash brown rounds, and an Oreo Cinnamon roll. All totaled up, I just ate a bit over 2300 calories of food and I only woke up about an hour ago lol.
1 year

Based on people I've chatted with, if you stuff to the max more than once a week you're likely to go out of control. E.g. one woman wanted to gain from 130 to 180 pounds. She couldn't gain until she started stuffing herself to the point she couldn't take a deep breath. She did that every day. Then she gained pretty easily. She quit stuffing like that when she got to 180 but was still in the habit of eating a lot and kept on gaining even though she didn't want to. When I chatted with her she weighed around 300 pounds and was still gaining.
1 year

AskDrFeeder:
Based on people I've chatted with, if you stuff to the max more than once a week you're likely to go out of control. E.g. one woman wanted to gain from 130 to 180 pounds. She couldn't gain until she started stuffing herself to the point she couldn't take a deep breath. She did that every day. Then she gained pretty easily. She quit stuffing like that when she got to 180 but was still in the habit of eating a lot and kept on gaining even though she didn't want to. When I chatted with her she weighed around 300 pounds and was still gaining.

So you're saying that it might be a good idea for me to keep at it for a bit and stuff myself more often to increase my appetite and develop a habit of eating more?
1 year

AskDrFeeder:

J8o8h8n:
So you're saying that it might be a good idea for me to keep at it for a bit and stuff myself more often to increase my appetite and develop a habit of eating more?

Be careful with that. It'll be fun at first but less so as your body struggles to keep up. You risk a slew of things such as digestion issues, high blood pressure, joint pain, ect.

Weight gain is like weight loss. If you do it too fat, you can mess yourself up.

If you want to stuff yourself until you can't breathe, proceed with caution.

My partner and I enjoy extreme weight gain. He's a big guy. A about 470 - 480 ish lbs. He was 407 when we met. He loves it when we go on stuffing sprees. This is when we'd go days or weeks with near constant stuffings. I made sure to give him regular breaks, but it was still hard on his body. He developed a few mild health issues as well.

We've scaled back on doing such long stuffing sessions. He's also eating more healthfully. Once we've fixed all that, he'll go back to gaining for me, but as a slower pace. It's about finding your balance.
1 year

AskDrFeeder:

J8o8h8n:

If you want to go out of control, yes, it's a great idea. And, while I think it's a bad idea to go out of control, some people love it.

But if you don't want to go out of control keep it down to 3 times a month. And this is just my rough estimate--I don't have any hard data on this. Plus everyone's different. Some people will go out of control easier than others.
1 year

What feels like a stuffing now won’t be if you eat like that all the time, it really just does become the new normal. And it’s not like your body doesn’t want to eat it desires the same if not more.
1 year

The Hook: a stuffed belly, the feeling
The Line: capacity increases
The Sinker: you chasing a stuffed belly as your capacity keeps increasing
1 year

Amazing! I love hearing about your progress
1 year
12   loading