Gaining

Gaining by developing a stuffing addiction?

I think I might be starting to develop cravings for stuffings. I'm in bed right now thinking about/mentally battling with placing a big McDonald's order in the App tomorrow to do another stuffing 😅
1 year

Andromeda:
I can indeed say more frequent stuffings dramatically increase the appetite. Five years ago, a normal day was about 2,500 calories, as I was already chubby. A 5,000 calorie day was a stuffing. Now, a 5,000 calories day doesn't fill me, and I frequently have 10,000 to 12,000 calorie stuffings. I've also blown past what was once my absolute upper limit by around 200 pounds, and I'm still eagerly intentionally gaining. Blowing up, in fact, with a hope of reaching 700.

None of my business, and I'm glad it's working out for you, but I'm curious: how can you get that big or bigger and still take care of yourself?
1 year

I had a really naughty weekend and I literally feel fatter today smiley, I’ve been tryin to tell people to you know take it easy on your body don’t overstuff etc but I didn’t remotely follow that advise I had McDonald’s like 6 times, ordered pizza and wings, had a bucket of kfc with all the fixings, chipotle… family package of Oreos, 2 bags of chips, a 12 pack of soda - I’m so addicted haha
1 year

Ate dinner already and I'm feeling a strong temptation to make a big ice cream sundae for myself with some big slices of birthday cake, cookies and cream ice cream, chocolate sauce, whipped cream. If I keep caving to these cravings, I might end up getting huge lol.
1 year

Ate dinner already and I'm feeling a strong temptation to make a big ice cream sundae for myself with some big slices of birthday cake, cookies and cream ice cream, chocolate sauce, whipped cream. If I keep caving to these cravings, I might end up getting huge lol.
1 year

J8o8h8n:

#TreatYoSelf
1 year

I have found that due to trying to stay full all the time, you get even more addicted to food and develop cravings for certain foods even though your completely stuffed. You end up eating to satisfy your cravings and constantly stay full.
1 year

I'm thinking of trying another stuffing session one day later this week/weekend. I might even do one for each meal to see how many calories I can pack in over the course of the day lol. It kinda fun planning out possible stuffing sessions a couple days in advance.
1 year

I've been thinking of trying another breakfast stuffing challenge sometime soon. Probably going to up it a bit compared to last time. I'll probably do something similar, but I might add a second McCafé Cinnamon Roll and a second Large Mocha Frappe, that'd up the total calories of the meal/stuffing by about 1200. 4170 calories sounds like a solid start to the day lol. The previous breakfast challenge was filling, but not too heavy to the point of feeling nauseous, so the calorie count can probably be upped a bit next go around.
11 months

AskDrFeeder:
Based on people I've chatted with, if you stuff to the max more than once a week you're likely to go out of control. E.g. one woman wanted to gain from 130 to 180 pounds. She couldn't gain until she started stuffing herself to the point she couldn't take a deep breath. She did that every day. Then she gained pretty easily. She quit stuffing like that when she got to 180 but was still in the habit of eating a lot and kept on gaining even though she didn't want to. When I chatted with her she weighed around 300 pounds and was still gaining.

J8o8h8n:
So you're saying that it might be a good idea for me to keep at it for a bit and stuff myself more often to increase my appetite and develop a habit of eating more?

AskDrFeeder:
If you want to go out of control, yes, it's a great idea. And, while I think it's a bad idea to go out of control, some people love it.

But if you don't want to go out of control keep it down to 3 times a month. And this is just my rough estimate--I don't have any hard data on this. Plus everyone's different. Some people will go out of control easier than others.

I think I'm starting down the path of losing control. I've committed to doing a 30 day challenge and while I was only planning on eating fairly normally with the occasional stuffing here and there, I'm only on day 3 and I've done 2 days where I've eaten over 6000 calories and I'm craving junk food after I eat 2000+ calorie meals. I mean, you did say to go all in if I decide to take the gaining plunge lol. Wondering how big I'll get in 27 more days.
10 months
12   loading